- More than 45,000 users in 95 countries
- One software package for all application areas
- Free support provided by experienced engineers
- Short learning time and intuitive handling
- Excellent price/performance ratio
- Flexible modular concept, extensible according to your needs
- Scalable license system with single and network licenses
- Proven software used in many well-known projects
Why Dlubal Software?
Wind Simulation & Wind Load Generation
With the stand-alone program RWIND Simulation, wind flows around simple or complex structures can be simulated by means of a digital wind tunnel.
The generated wind loads acting on these objects can be imported to RFEM or RSTAB.
This study compares the wind pressure on a tall building from the RWIND simulation calculation with the results of Dagnew et al., Have been published on the 11 th Americas Conference on Wind Engineering in June 2009. This article compares the windage results for the Commonwealth Advisory Aeronautical Council (CAARC) building according to different numerical methods with the experimental data based on wind tunnel tests.
The wind load of rectangularly rounded structural components is a complex matter. The equivalent forces from wind load depend on the strength of the circulating wind load and the component geometry.
Do you have questions or need advice?
Contact our free e-mail, chat, or forum support or find various suggested solutions and useful tips on our FAQ page.
Customer Support 24/7