- More than 45,000 users in 95 countries
- One software package for all application areas
- Free support provided by experienced engineers
- Short learning time and intuitive handling
- Excellent price/performance ratio
- Flexible modular concept, extensible according to your needs
- Scalable license system with single and network licenses
- Proven software used in many well-known projects
Useful Program Features
The Knowledge Base includes technical articles on a wide array of structural analysis and design topics.
These articles are intended to help you navigate through the Dlubal programs, learn efficient tips and tricks, and provide further insight into the program features.
Why Dlubal Software?
The American Wood Council (AWC) has released the 2018 Edition of the National Design Specification (NDS) for Wood Construction. This is the second edition of the NDS to contain a chapter dedicated to cross-laminated timber (CLT) design. Therefore, a couple of revisions were included in the 2018 NDS when compared to the previous 2015 Edition.
RFEM offers the possibility to model also curved beams. To do this, a curved line must be created first (see Figure 01).This line can then be assigned a beam with a cross-section. The advantages over modelling with beam segments are the easier handling during the modelling as well as the clearer results output of the internal forces.
Do you have questions or need advice?
Contact our free e-mail, chat, or forum support or find various suggested solutions and useful tips on our FAQ page.
Customer Support 24/7
Powerful and Capable Software
“I think the software is so powerful and capable that people will really value its power when they get properly introduced to it.”