- More than 45,000 users in 95 countries
- One software package for all application areas
- Free support provided by experienced engineers
- Short learning time and intuitive handling
- Excellent price/performance ratio
- Flexible modular concept, extensible according to your needs
- Scalable license system with single and network licenses
- Proven software used in many well-known projects
Why Dlubal Software?
Wind Simulation & Wind Load Generation
With the stand-alone program RWIND Simulation, wind flows around simple or complex structures can be simulated by means of a digital wind tunnel.
The generated wind loads acting on these objects can be imported to RFEM or RSTAB.
In the RF-LAMINATE add-on module for RFEM, the design of torsional shear stresses is possible in the superposition of net and gross cross-section values. The design is performed separately in x- and y-direction. The loadings of the intersection points of cross-laminated timber panels are designed.
RF-/DYNAM Pro - Nonlinear Time History is integrated in the structure of RF‑/DYNAM Pro - Forced Vibrations and extended by two nonlinear analysis methods (one nonlinear analysis in RSTAB).
Force-time diagrams can be entered as transient, periodic or as a function of time. Dynamic load cases combine the time diagrams with the static load cases, which provides a great flexibility. Furthermore, it is possible to define time steps for the calculation, structural damping, and export options in the dynamic load cases.
Do you have questions or need advice?
Contact our free e-mail, chat, or forum support or find various suggested solutions and useful tips on our FAQ page.
"I think the software is so powerful and capable that people will really value its power when they get properly introduced to it."