- More than 45,000 users in 95 countries
- One software package for all application areas
- Free support provided by experienced engineers
- Short learning time and intuitive handling
- Excellent price/performance ratio
- Flexible modular concept, extensible according to your needs
- Scalable license system with single and network licenses
- Proven software used in many well-known projects
Why Dlubal Software?
Wind Simulation & Wind Load Generation
With the stand-alone program RWIND Simulation, wind flows around simple or complex structures can be simulated by means of a digital wind tunnel.
The generated wind loads acting on these objects can be imported to RFEM or RSTAB.
In STEEL AISC, it is possible to consider lateral intermediate supports at any location. For example, it is possible to stabilize only the upper flange.
Furthermore, user-defined lateral intermediate supports can be assigned, for example single rotational springs and translational springs at any location at the cross-section.
Do you have questions or need advice?
Contact our free e-mail, chat, or forum support or find various suggested solutions and useful tips on our FAQ page.
"I think the software is so powerful and capable that people will really value its power when they get properly introduced to it."
"I have been using Dlubal for over a year now and am constantly impressed by the range of its capabilities/flexibilities that Dlubal offers, in particular its ability to cope with the unusual design challenges and requirements typical of what I do in my daily job."