- More than 45,000 users in 95 countries
- One software package for all application areas
- Free support provided by experienced engineers
- Short learning time and intuitive handling
- Excellent price/performance ratio
- Flexible modular concept, extensible according to your needs
- Scalable license system with single and network licenses
- Proven software used in many well-known projects
Why Dlubal Software?
Wind Simulation & Wind Load Generation
With the stand-alone program RWIND Simulation, wind flows around simple or complex structures can be simulated by means of a digital wind tunnel.
The generated wind loads acting on these objects can be imported to RFEM or RSTAB.
The member type "Dashpot" can be used for time history analyses in RFEM/RSTAB with the add-on modules RF-/DYNAM Pro - Forced Vibrations and RF-/DYNAM Pro - Nonlinear Time History. This linear viscous damping element considers forces dependent on velocity.
With regard to viscoelasticity, the member type "Dashpot" is similar to the Kelvin-Voigt model which consists of the damping element and an elastic spring (both connected in parallel).
Do you have questions or need advice?
Contact our free e-mail, chat, or forum support or find various suggested solutions and useful tips on our FAQ page.
“I think the software is so powerful and capable that people will really value its power when they get properly introduced to it.”