- More than 45,000 users in 95 countries
- One software package for all application areas
- Free support provided by experienced engineers
- Short learning time and intuitive handling
- Excellent price/performance ratio
- Flexible modular concept, extensible according to your needs
- Scalable license system with single and network licenses
- Proven software used in many well-known projects
Why Dlubal Software?
- Consideration of the dead load of a tower including equipment
- Wind load distribution to exposed and shaded tower faces, or user-defined distribution
- Determination of wind loads applied to tower and equipment, especially for structures prone to vibration (gust factor)
- Assignment of surface and concentrated loads to platforms
- Optional reduction of total wind load on selected objects
- Determination of ice loads for icing classes G and R with preset ice thickness and ice flag lengths of frost
- Generation of variable load cases with surface and maintenance loads
The RF-/TOWER Loading add-on module meets the requirements of EN 1991-1-4 / DIN EN 1993-3-1, DIN 1055-4, DIN 4131:1991-11, and DIN V 4131:2008-09. These standards include specifications of dead, wind, maintenance/technician and ice loads (ISO 12494 or DIN 1055-5) as well as variable loads. The standard specifications are preset or available in the libraries.
For generation of wind loads according to Eurocode, the National Annexes (NA) of the following countries are available:
- DIN EN 1991-1-4 (Germany)
- NBN EN 1991-1-4 (Belgium)
- NA to CYS EN 1991-1-4 (Cyprus)
- CSN EN 1994-1-4 (Czech Republic)
- DK EN 1991-1-4 (Denmark)
- SFS-EN 1991-1-4 (Finland)
- NF EN 1991-1-4 (France)
- UNI EN 1991-1-4 (Italy)
- NEN EN 1991-1-4 (Netherlands)
- SR EN 1991-1-4 (Romania)
- SS EN 1991-1-4 (Singapore)
- STN EN 1991-1-4 (Slovakia)
- SIST EN 1991-1-4 (Slovenia)
- SS-EN 1991-1-4 (Sweden)
It is possible to generate individual load situations: You can set the wind pressure, wind direction, or ice loads manually or import them from tables.
After generating the loads, you can check the results in clearly-arranged tables including all information about generated load cases as well as dead, wind and ice loads. All loads are sorted by structural object and tower equipment.
Do you have questions or need advice?
Contact our free e-mail, chat, or forum support or find various suggested solutions and useful tips on our FAQ page.
Powerful and Capable Software
“I think the software is so powerful and capable that people will really value its power when they get properly introduced to it.”