How can I apply concentrated loads to a curved surface?
You can define concentrated loads on curved surfaces as follows:
- Create a line through the curved surface cutting it at the locations where you want to apply the concentrated load.
- On the "Tools" menu, select the "Connect Lines/Member" command.
- In the work window, draw a rectangle where the line intersects with the surface, thus creating points on the surface.
- The points now lie exactly on the surface. They are, however, not connected with the surface. For plane surfaces, this happens automatically. For curved surfaces, the points must be manually integrated. To do this, double-click the surface, in which you want to integrate the points. Select the "Integrated" tab and enter the numbers of the points in the list by, for example, using the [Select] button.
- You can delete all points and lines that you don’t need any longer.
- Now you can apply concentrated loads to the integrated points.
Hai trovato la risposta alla tua domanda? In caso contrario, contattaci o inviaci la tua domanda utilizzando il modulo online.
Software di progettazione strutturale per l'analisi con elementi finiti (FEA) di sistemi strutturali piani e spaziali costituiti da piastre, pareti, gusci, aste (travi), elementi solidi e di contatto