8:30 a.m. to ~ 5 p.m.
Your university in Germany, Austria or Switzerland
Free of charge (limit of one training per year)
Provide students and new users with a basic knowledge of the Dlubal program RFEM to effectively model, analyze, and design custom projects. Participants will be also trained on documenting structural calculations within the program.
Theoretical knowledge in structural analysis (students in advanced level classes, participation in structural analysis lectures, etc.), installed and working student version of RFEM (either on the student's laptop or on a university lab computer). No previous program knowledge of RFEM is required.
- Introduction to the program
- Explanation of the basic functions in RFEM
- Calculation of simple models with steel and reinforced steel design
- Documentation of the calculations
- Frequently used functions in the program
- Minimum attendance per training is 10 participants. The maximum number of participants will be determined after consultation. Other arrangements are possible after prior agreement.
- The training requires appropriate computers with installed and working student version of RFEM. The participants actively take part in the training on their computers. In addition, the training participants receive detailed training material.
- A list of the participating students must be submitted before the training date.
- The university must provide an appropriate classroom and a projector with HD resolution.
- The training is given in the German language.
- After completing the training, each participant will receive a certificate.