Data Protection - Customer Account
PurposeIf you purchase a product from Dlubal Software, we will set up a password-protected direct online access to your user-related data saved in the customer account. You can view and, where applicable, manage the following data in your customer account:
- messages (e. g. current information about new versions, new products, update reports, downloads)
- user data (salutation, name, e-mail, phone numer, fax number, preferred language, password change, ...)
- company data (customer number, company name, company type, phone number, fax number, e-mail address, website, VAT No., address, ...)
- manage users (overview of the users of the company, assignment of admin rights)
- authorization files (download option of all authorization files of the company)
- product downloads (download option of current versions of the company)
- license keys (overview of key names, no., type, expiration date and number of licenses)
- purchased licenses (overview of purchased products with assignment of license keys)
- service contracts (overview of current service contracts of the company with expiration date and annual fee)
- price quotes (overview of received quotes, PDF download, only accessible to users with admin rights)
- invoices (overview of received invoices, PDF download, only accessible to users with admin rights)
- vouchers (overview of received vouchers, expiration date, amount, status, cashing date)
Closing the customer accountIf you as a customer do not wish to have a password-protected customer account, you can, of course, close it at any time. Please send a request in written form (e.g. e-mail, fax, letter) to our contact address.
Data securityYou can only access your account after having entered your personal password. You should always treat your access data confidentially, and close the browser window once you have ended your communication with us, particularly if you share the computer with others.
In order to prevent unauthorized access of third parties to your personal data , the connection is encrypted by TLS technology.