铰接连接按照欧洲规范 EN 1993-1-8
新附件模块 RF-/JOINTS Steel - Pinned
With the add-on module RF-/JOINTS Steel - Pinned, you can configure and design shear connections of I-beams.
The design is carried out according to the following standards and guidelines:
- DIN EN 1993-1-8:2010 (inklusive Nationale Anhänge)
- European Recommendations for the Design of Simple Joints in Steel Structures, 1st Edition 2009
Four different types are available: web cleat connection, fin plate connection, short end plate connection and end plate connection with cleat.
A three-dimensional graphic shows all connections, with the output of all necessary dimensions for sheets and angles, including bolt hole arrangements. The graphics can be transferred to the printout report with dimension lines as well as with descriptions of bolts and welds.
- Possible connection on the column flange as well as on the column web
- Bolt sizes from M12 to M36 with the strength grades 4.6, 5.6, 8.8 and 10.9
- Arbitrary bolt hole spacings and edge distances
- Possible connection with pure normal force load (tension joint), pure shear loading or combination of normal and shear force possible
- Check if the requirements of a pinned joint are met
- Check of the minimum and maximum bolt hole spacings and edge distances
- Vivid visualization of the connections in the module and in the overall model in RFEM/RSTAB
- Results documentation with tables and graphics in the RFEM/RSTAB printout report
All necessary checks (bolts, fin plate, angle, girder web, tension transmission into the column etc.) are performed.
It is assumed for all joint types that the moment release is at the column flange, or in case of rotated column, at the column web.
Therefore, for the web cleat and the fin plate connection, an eccentric moment is determined which additionally acts on the bolt group at the girder flange. Further eccentric moments may result from the locations of the angles and sheets.