RFEM 和 RSTAB 按照欧洲规范 EC 9 铝结构设计与计算
Aluminum parts have just a third of the mass of steel. Furthermore, aluminum is less prone to corrosion than steel. Therefore, it is used wherever the benefits outweigh the higher cost of material.
For example, the aluminum construction material is used in the automotive industry, for façade and lightweight hall construction as well as for the construction of sunrooms.
Features of the RF-/ALUMINIUM Add-on Module
For the design of aluminum structures, the following features are available in RF-/ALUMINIUM:
- Ultimate and serviceability limit state designs of aluminum members according to the standard EN 1999-1-1:2007 (Eurocode 9)
- Design in tension, compression, bending, shear and combined internal forces
- Stability analysis for flexural buckling, torsional buckling, lateral-torsional buckling
- Automatic determination of the critical load and the critical buckling moment with the integrated FEA program (determination of eigenvalues) from boundary conditions of the load and the support
- Possibility of a discrete lateral support for beams
- Automatic or manual cross-section classification
- Integration of the National Annexes (NA) of many European countries, for example Germany, Italy, the Netherlands, Belgium, Denmark, Czech Republic, etc.
- Serviceability limit state design for characteristic, frequent or quasi-permanent design situation
- Consideration of lateral welds
- Extensive selection of cross-sections, for example I-sections, channel sections, rectangular hollow sections, square sections, angles with equal and unequal legs, flat steel, round bars
- Automatic optimization of cross-sections