AWC/NDS Timber Member and Connection Design in RFEM
Free Online Seminar
Length: 1:09:32 hContent
- Overview and features of RFEM and the timber add‑on modules
- Modeling, load application, and analysis of a timber truss in RFEM
- Timber member design per the NDS‑2015 in RF‑TIMBER AWC
- Timber connection design (indirect connection by means of steel plates/dowels) per the NDS‑2015 in RF‑JOINTS
- Curved and tapered glulam beam design in RF‑TIMBER AWC
- Up to 01:10: Introduction
- Up to 03:45: RFEM & timber add-on module concept
- Up to 1:07:40: Design of timber truss, member, and connections using RFEM, RF‑TIMBER AWC, and RF‑JOINTS
- Up to 1:09:32: Closing remarks
Amy Heilig, M.S., P.E.
CEO of Dlubal Software, Inc. & Customer Support
Amy Heilig is the CEO of the US office located in Philadelphia, PA. In addition, she provides sales and technical support and continues to aid in the development of Dlubal Software programs for the American and Canadian market. She is the presenter for this webinar.
timber design, NDS‑2015, timber connection, glulam