Webinar 2: Advanced Modeling in RFEM
- Advanced modeling techniques and non‑linear capabilities in RFEM
- Plastic stress analysis and design of a steel connection utilizing RF‑STEEL
- Modeling contact solids in RFEM
- Modeling cable members utilizing RF‑FORM‑FINDING
- Buckling behavior of members utilizing RF‑STABILITY
The free 1 hour webinar is available for 1 PDH credit.
Seize the opportunity and sign up for the webinar!
The number of participants is limited. After your registration, you receive a confirmation e-mail including information about participating on this webinar, which is free of charge for you.
To attend the webinar, you need a computer with the Internet access as well as a loudspeaker, headphone, headset or any other device to hear the voice. Otherwise, you can also receive the sound using a phone (for usual fixed network costs).
Amy Heilig, M.S., P.E.
CEO of Dlubal Software, Inc. & Customer Support
Amy Heilig is the CEO of the US office located in Philadelphia, PA. In addition, she provides sales and technical support and continues to aid in the development of Dlubal Software programs for the American and Canadian market. She is the presenter for this webinar.