X

• Filter
  • Zeit
  • Anzeigen
Alles löschen
neue Beiträge

• Load cases - Wind

Hello everyone,

I don't really have a problem, but I wondered if there is a more elegant solution for this situation.

So, I've modeled a simple beam with Dead Load, Live Load, Snow Load acting on beam in Z+ direction and four cases of Wind load acting in both Z+ and Z- direction.
    When RFEM generated combinations, every ULS combination had a 1.35 combination factor on Dead Load which is fine, but I don't know is there a way to make combinations(automatically) where Dead Load will have a 1.00 combination factor and Wind Loads will be multiplied with 1.50 (Dead load acts permanently on structure but it is unfavorable in those cases).

I'm not sure did I make everything clear, but the real purpose of this is to make maximum "negative" bending on a beam (or look for potential tension in the upper cord in trusses for example, etc.) caused by Wind forces.

To make everything clear. I'll upload a model where you can see Combinations: CO89, CO90, CO91, and CO92 which are created manually. Is there a way to make get them automatically along with other ULS combinations?

Just to mention, I am from Serbia and everything in this model is according to Eurocode.

I'm looking forward to your response!
    Thanks in advance,
    Dusan
    Angehängte Dateien

Hallo Dusan, there is a possibility to create such load combinations atomatically. You have to activate this checkbox for this purpose:

Load Cases and Combinations

Frank Faulstich
    Support Team der
    Dlubal Software GmbH
    [email protected]
    https://www.dlubal.com

Kommentar

Lädt...
    X