使用 Dlubal 结构设计软件，已经由我们用户完成实现的项目。
RFEM/RSTAB 附加模块 RF-/HSS
焊接空心截面连接承载力计算按照 EN 1993-1-8:2005
RFEM 附加模块 RF-HSS 可以设置空心截面各种连接类型进行计算或者验算当前的空心截面节点连接。
RF-HSS 按照规范 EN 1993-1-8:2005 的规定进行承载力计算。
- Integration in RFEM/RSTAB with automatic geometry identification and loading of internal forces
- Optional manual definition of connections
- Extensive library of hollow sections for chords and struts:
- Round sections
- Square sections
- Rectangular sections
- Implemented steel grades: S 235, S 275, S 355, S 420, S 450, and S 460
- Various types of connection available, depending on the standard specifications:
- K connection (gap/overlapping)
- KK connection (spatial)
- N connection (gap/overlapping)
- KT connection (gap/overlapping)
- DK connection (gap/overlapping)
- T connection (planar)
- TT connection (spatial)
- Y connection (planar)
- X connection (planar)
- XX connection (spatial)
- Selection of partial safety factors according to National Annex for Germany, Austria, the Czech Republic, Slovakia, Poland, Slovenia, Switzerland, or Denmark
- Adjustable angles between struts and chords
- Optional chord rotation of 90° for rectangular hollow sections
- Consideration of gaps between struts or overlapping struts
- Optional consideration of additional nodal forces
- Design of connections as the maximum ultimate limit state of truss struts for axial forces and bending moments
It is possible to select connection nodes graphically in the model of RFEM/RSTAB. Relevant cross-section data and geometry are imported automatically. You can also define the parameters of hollow section connections manually. If necessary, you can modify the sections in the module.
The default angle between struts and chords can be modified as well. The geometric relation of struts is important for the right design selection. You can define these relations by entering gaps between struts or overlapping struts.
A successful design is based on plausibility check of geometric conditions.
The RF-/HSS add-on module performs the calculation for the following designs:
- Flange failure of chord member due to normal force
- Shear failure of chord member due to normal force
- Strut failure due to normal force
- Punching shear due to normal force
The design includes detailed information about analyzed internal forces, validity limits, and design conditions. Design failures are clearly marked in the result overview.
All input and result data are also documented in the general RFEM/RSTAB printout report. Separate design cases allow flexible analysis of the individual components in large structures.
PRICE for RFEM (VAT excluded)
PRICE for RSTAB (VAT excluded)