We have exchanged our HASP-HL network dongle for a new Sentinel network dongle. Do we have to expect any changes or rearrangements?
When using the new Sentinel network dongle, the changes are as follows:
1) The software package of this dongle includes the driver, the License Manager, and the Admin Control Center now. You can download the required data under the following link:
GUI version (graphical user interface):
Command line version:
Please install the software package via the command line „haspdinst.exe –i“
2) The license service has been renamed from "HASP Loader" to "Sentinel LDK License Manager" and runs via port 1947 now (previously via port 475).
3) The file "nethasp.ini" is no longer required in case the client does not find the server in the network automatically. The new file is called "hasplm.ini" and can be created on the client in the ACC (Admin Control Center). You can access the ACC using the following the link: http://localhost:1947
Under "Configuration" -> "Access to Remote License Managers", you can enter the server IP and confirm by clicking "Submit" - see the picture on the left.
The file "hasplm.ini" is stored in the following directory:
- 32bit: C:\Program Files\Common Files\Aladdin Shared\HASP\
- 64bit: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Aladdin Shared\HASP\
In the following PDF document, you can download the installation instructions: