We provide hints and tips to help you get started with the main programs RFEM and RSTAB.
We have exchanged our HASP-HL network dongle for a new Sentinel network dongle. Do we have to expect any changes or rearrangements?
When using the new Sentinel network dongle, the changes are as follows:
1) The software package of this dongle includes the driver, the License Manager, and the Admin Control Center now. You can download the required data under the following link:
GUI version (graphical user interface):
Command line version:
Please install the software package via the command line „haspdinst.exe –i“
2) The license service has been renamed from "HASP Loader" to "Sentinel LDK License Manager" and runs via port 1947 now (previously via port 475).
3) The file "nethasp.ini" is no longer required in case the client does not find the server in the network automatically. The new file is called "hasplm.ini" and can be created on the client in the ACC (Admin Control Center). You can access the ACC using the following the link: http://localhost:1947
Under "Configuration" -> "Access to Remote License Managers", you can enter the server IP and confirm by clicking "Submit" - see the picture on the left.
The file "hasplm.ini" is stored in the following directory:
- 32bit: C:\Program Files\Common Files\Aladdin Shared\HASP\
- 64bit: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Aladdin Shared\HASP\
In the following PDF document, you can download the installation instructions:
Have you found your question?
If not, contact us or send us your question via the online form.
Your support is by far the best
“Thank you very much for the useful information.
I would like to pay a compliment to your support team. I am always impressed how quickly and professionally the questions are answered. In the industry of structural analysis, I use several software including service contract, but your support is by far the best.”
Structural engineering software for finite element analysis (FEA) of planar and spatial structural systems consisting of plates, walls, shells, members (beams), solids and contact elements
The structural engineering software for design of frame, beam and truss structures, performing linear and nonlinear calculations of internal forces, deformations, and support reactions