Data Protection - Rights of Data Subject
- the purposes of the processing
- the categories of personal data concerned
- the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data has been or will be disclosed, in particular recipients in third countries or international organizations
- where possible, the envisaged period for which the personal data will be stored, or, if not possible, the criteria used to determine that period
- the existence of the right to request from the controller rectification or erasure of personal data, or restriction of processing of personal data concerning the data subject, or to object to such processing
- the existence of the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority
- where the personal data is not collected from the data subject: any available information as to its source
- the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling, referred to in Art. 22 (1) and (4) GDPR and, at least in those cases, meaningful information about the logic involved, as well as the significance and envisaged consequences of such processing for the data subject
If a data subject wishes to make use of this right of access, they may, at any time, contact any employee of the controller.
If a data subject wishes to exercise this right to rectification, they may, at any time, contact any employee of the controller.
- The personal data is no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed.
- The data subject withdraws consent on which the processing is based according to Art. 6 (1) lit. a GDPR, or Art. 9 (2) lit. a GDPR, and where there is no other legal ground for the processing.
- The data subject objects to the processing pursuant to Art. 21 (1) GDPR and there are no overriding legitimate grounds for the processing, or the data subject objects to the processing pursuant to Art. 21 (2) GDPR.
- The personal data has been unlawfully processed.
- The personal data must be erased for compliance with a legal obligation in Union or Member State law to which the controller is subject.
- The personal data has been collected in relation to the offer of information society services referred to in Art. 8 (1) GDPR.
Where the controller has made personal data public and is obliged pursuant to Art. 17 (1) GDPR to erase the personal data, the controller, taking account of available technology and the cost of implementation, shall take reasonable steps, including technical measures, to inform other controllers processing the personal data that the data subject has requested erasure by such controllers of any links to, or copy or replication of, this personal data, as far as processing is not required. An employee of Dlubal Software GmbH will arrange the necessary measures in individual cases.
- The accuracy of the personal data is contested by the data subject, for such a period that enables the controller to verify the accuracy of the personal data.
- The processing is unlawful and the data subject opposes the erasure of the personal data and requests the restriction of its use instead.
- The controller no longer needs the personal data for the purposes of processing, but it is required by the data subject for the establishment, exercise, or defense of legal claims.
- The data subject has objected to processing pursuant to Art. 21 (1) GDPR, pending the verification whether the legitimate grounds of the controller override those of the data subject.
Furthermore, in exercising their right to data portability pursuant to Art. 20 (1) GDPR, the data subject shall have the right to have personal data transmitted directly from one controller to another, where technically feasible and when doing so does not adversely affect the rights and freedoms of others.
In order to assert the right to data portability, the data subject may at any time contact any employee of Dlubal Software GmbH.
Dlubal Software GmbH shall no longer process the personal data in the event of objection, unless we can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for processing which override the interests, rights and freedoms of the data subject, or for the establishment, exercise, or defense of legal claims.
If Dlubal Software GmbH processes personal data for direct marketing purposes, the data subject shall have the right to object at any time to processing of personal data concerning them for such marketing. This applies to profiling to the extent that it is related to such direct marketing. If the data subject objects to Dlubal Software GmbH to the processing for direct marketing purposes, Dlubal Software GmbH will no longer process the personal data for these purposes.
In addition, the data subject has the right, on grounds relating to their particular situation, to object to processing of personal data concerning them by Dlubal Software GmbH for scientific or historical research purposes, or for statistical purposes pursuant to Art. 89 (1) GDPR, unless the processing is necessary for the performance of a task carried out for reasons of public interest.
In order to exercise the right to object, the data subject may contact any employee of Dlubal Software GmbH. In addition, the data subject is free in the context of the use of information society services, and notwithstanding Directive 2002/58/EC, to use their right to object by automated means using technical specifications.
If the decision (1) is necessary for entering into, or the performance of, a contract between the data subject and a data controller, or (2) it is based on the data subject's explicit consent, Dlubal Software GmbH shall implement suitable measures to safeguard the data subject's rights and freedoms and legitimate interests, at least the right to obtain human intervention on the part of the controller, to express their point of view and contest the decision.
If the data subject wishes to exercise the rights concerning automated individual decision-making, they may, at any time, contact any employee of Dlubal Software GmbH.
If the data subject wishes to exercise the right to withdraw the consent, they may, at any time, contact any employee of Dlubal Software GmbH.
In caso di ulteriori domande sulle nostre informazioni sulla protezione dei dati e sul trattamento dei dati personali, è possibile contattare direttamente il nostro responsabile interno della protezione dei dati o inviarci una email a firstname.lastname@example.org .
Il nostro responsabile della protezione dei dati è disponibile anche in caso di richieste di informazioni, suggerimenti o reclami sulla protezione dei dati.