After loging in as a User, it is not possible to open the Project Manager because the corresponding icon and the menu selection are not accessible (gray). The program has been installed under the login as a Domain Administrator. When logged in as an Administrator, the Project Manager works without problems.
Rights for Folders
A User of Dlubal Software programs needs write and read access rights for the following folders:
- Dlubal Software program folders RFEM 5.01, RSTAB 8.01, SHAPE‑THIN 7.5 etc. For example in Windows 7, you can find these folders in the directory
C:\Program Files\Dlubal or C:\Programs (x86)\Dlubal.
- Dlubal Software master data folder Stammdat. Each program has the own master data folder. For example in Windows 7, you can find this folder in the directory
C:\ProgramData\Dlubal\SHAPE-THIN 7.5 (x.86) etc.
- Dlubal Software project folders
- Folders of temporary files. For example in Windows 7, you can find these folders in the directory
C:\Users\"sign-in name"\AppData\Local\Temp\Dlubal or
The rights can be assigned using the Explorer: Select the folder and open the properties. Then, in the "Security" tab, you can define full access for a particular User or User group, for example.
Rights for Registry
In addition, a User needs write and read access rights for the following registry entries:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\DLUBAL for Windows 7
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\DLUBAL for Windows XP
These rights can be assigned in the registry editor, which you can open by entering the command regedit in the start menu text box. Set the path and select the DLUBAL entry. Then you can define full access for a particular User or User group by selecting Permissions in the Edit menu.
Find more information in the document User Rights.pdf.
Benutzerrechte.pdf (1.01 MB)
User-Rights.pdf (1006 kB)
Contacte con nosotros
¿Ha encontrado su pregunta?
Si no es así, contáctenos o envíe su pregunta mediante el formulario en línea.