RF-/DEFORM Add-on Module for RFEM/RSTAB
Deformation and Deflection Analysis of Members and Sets of Members
The RF-/DEFORM add‑on module performs the deformation analysis of individual members or entire sets of members.
Allowable limit deformations can individually consider an undeformed structure or displaced member ends.
- Deflection analysis of members and sets of members
- Graphical selection of single members and sets of members for design
- Limit deformations in reference to global, local or resulting member directions
- Limit deformations in reference to lengths of single or continuous members, or specification of absolute deformation values
- Deformation analysis of extreme values from different actions
- Optional application of different design cases
- Free selection of length and deformation units independent of RFEM/RSTAB
- Integration of deformation analyses into the global RFEM/RSTAB printout report
Design-relevant data is entered in two separate windows. Since the RF-/DEFORM module is very clearly arranged, working in it is very easy.
First of all, it is necessary to define the actions to be designed. Then, you can select the members and sets of members manually or graphically and assign the respective allowable limit deformations.
The deformations correspond to deformed member ends or an undeformed system.
If the results of the designed actions are not available, RF-/DEFORM automatically starts the RFEM/RSTAB calculation in order to determine the deformations by using the settings of the calculation parameters defined in RFEM/RSTAB.
Subsequently, the RF-/DEFORM add-on module determines the relative deformations of the designed members and sets of members.
Relative and absolute deformations are compared with the respective limit values in clearly arranged tables. In this way, you can quickly evaluate the design results.
If there is a failure of the member or set of member design, the relevant elements are highlighted. You can integrate the designs performed by RF-/DEFORM into the printout report in the same way as the RFEM/RSTAB data.
Do you have any questions about our products? Do you need advice for your current project?
Contact us or find various suggested solutions and useful tips on our FAQ page.
PRICE for RFEM (VAT excluded)
PRICE for RSTAB (VAT excluded)