- More than 100,000 users in 95 countries
- One software package for all application areas
- Free support by experienced engineers
- Short learning time and intuitive / self-explanatory software
- Excellent price-performance ratio
- Flexible modular concept that can be extended as required
- Scalable license system with single-user and network licenses
- Respected and proven software in many well-known projects
Trade Fairs & Conferences
Why Dlubal Software?
1 - 4 of 4
The Structural Engineering Summit of the National Council of Structural Engineers Associations (NCSEA) draws the best of the structural engineering field together for the best practical education with expert speakers, a leading trade show and compelling peer-to-peer networking at an event designed to advance the industry.
Visit us at booth #503!
The International Mass Timber Conference is the largest gathering of cross-laminated timber and other mass timber experts in the world, with a special focus on manufacturing and construction.
Visit us at booth #314!
NASCC: The Steel Conference is the premier educational and networking event for the structural steel industry, bringing together structural engineers, steel fabricators, erectors and detailers.
Visit us at booth #1800!
Structures Congress is the annual conference of the Structural Engineering Institute (SEI) of ASCE and the premier event in structural engineering.
Visit us at our exhibitor booth.
Do you have any questions about our products or need advice on selecting the products needed for your projects?
Contact us via our free e-mail, chat, or forum support or find various suggested solutions and useful tips on our FAQ page.
"I would like to thank Dlubal Software for the helpful seminar on membrane structures organized here in Perugia. I consider it one of the best I've attended in the past two years."