Development, testing, sale, and support of the structural engineering software for design and FEM analysis by Dlubal Software is certified for the management system according to DIN EN ISO 9001:2008.
About Dlubal Software
Enjoy Structural Analysis...
Since its beginnings in 1987, the Dlubal Software company has been involved in the development of user-friendly and powerful programs for structural and dynamic calculations and analyses as well as for designs of framework structures.
A total of almost 200 employees in 8 locations take care of the structural analysis software development and continuous optimization. Dlubal Software has more than 25,000 satisfied users all over the world.
History and Facts in Brief
Here are the important dates and figures of the company development.History
- 1987 Foundation of the one-man company in Harsewinkel, Germany by Dipl.-Ing. Georg Dlubal
- 1991 Foundation of the branch office in Prague, Czech Republic
- 1991 Foundation of the limited liability company (GmbH) in Tiefenbach, Germany
- 1993 Foundation of the partnership with FEM Consulting in Brno, Czech Republic
- 2010 Foundation of the branch office in Leipzig, Germany
- 2013 Foundation of the branch office in Katowice, Poland
- 2015 Foundation of the branch office in Paris, France
- 2015 Foundation of the branch office in Bologna, Italy
- 2015 Foundation of the branch office in Philadelphia, USA
- 2015 Certification according to DIN EN ISO 9001:2008
- More than 6,000 companies and 25,000 users in 71 countries use programs by Dlubal Software
- Currently, the company has a total of almost 200 employees
Compelling Argument for Dlubal Software
“I am very surprised by the positive response because it is not so common to pay such attention to users (and I am not even a customer yet). Therefore, I would like to express my enthusiasm and thank you very much. This is clearly a compelling argument to join the circle of Dlubal Software users.”
Do you have any questions about our products? Do you need advice for your current project?
Contact us or find various suggested solutions and useful tips on our FAQ page.