Development, testing, sale, and support of Dlubal Software is certified for the management system according to DIN EN ISO 9001.
Why Dlubal Software?
Enjoy Structural Analysis...
Since 1987, Dlubal Software has continuously developed and optimized user-friendly and powerful programs for structural analysis and design.
With more than 200 employees at 9 locations providing continuous software support, Dlubal Software has gained more than 45,000 satisfied users worldwide.
Compelling Argument for Dlubal Software
“I am very surprised by the positive response because it is not so common to pay such attention to users (and I am not even a customer yet). Therefore, I would like to express my enthusiasm and thank you very much. This is clearly a compelling argument to join the circle of Dlubal Software users.”
Why you should choose Dlubal Software
There are many convincing arguments in favour of Dlubal Software.
Find a small selection on this page.
- The software can perform many different tasks
- All you need is a training session, practice, a service contract, and a contact person
- You can buy only the modules that you really need
- The module is purchased only if there is a purchase order for it
- Flexible usage of frequently required main programs (RFEM or RSTAB) and less frequently required add‑on modules as a network version in a variable number of licenses adaptable to your individual needs
- The price for Service Contract is the same even if you purchase an add‑on module later on
Short Learning Time
- The software is intuitive / self-explanatory
- Many videos and webinars available on the Internet for learning on your own
Nationally and Internationally Respected and Proven Software
- New colleagues already know the software from their studies or from a different employer
- The software has been verified by official testing engineers and clients
- High market share (over 45 000 users in 95 countries)
- Popular among students and universities
- Structural analysis software company with over 30 years of experience
- Integration in the standard BIM software such as Revit or Tekla
- Many other interfaces
Tools already included in the program, which in many other software companies have to be purchased separately
- Wind and snow load generators
- Automatic generation of load case combinations
- Solid elements (RFEM)
- 11 languages for GUI and 13 languages for printout report
- Interfaces for data exchange with common programs and in many different formats (for example IFC, DXF, Revit, Tekla, Product Interface Steel Construction PSS, and many others)
Unbeatable Graphical Input Concept
- No need for any external CAD program to enter complex geometries
Automation of Standard Procedures
- Open architecture with high added value due to automation of standard procedures using programmable API (COM interface). Thus, you can create a solution tailored to your company needs, which leads to enormous time savings.
Lifetime License Models Without Running Costs
- Once you purchase a license, you can use the program forever
- Discount for upgrades with Service Contract
- Dlubal Software is certified company with defined quality objectives
- Work processes are supervised through regular audits by a recognized certification authority (TÜV)
Compare the entry price and see for yourself what you get for it as well as the amount of running costs for maintenance and upgrades. We are happy to advise you.
Do you have any questions about our products or need advice on selecting the products needed for your projects?
Contact us via our free e-mail, chat, or forum support or find various suggested solutions and useful tips on our FAQ page.