The Eurocodes (EC for short) are standardized rules for designing in civil engineering throughout Europe.
There are currently 10 Eurocodes (EC 0 to EC 9 in the standards EN 1990 to EN 1999). These are subdivided further. The Eurocode consists of 58 partial standards.
Furthermore, the standards committees of the member states create a National Annex for each Eurocode, which contains the national definition of the parameters, such as partial safety factors.
- Eurocode 0: Basics
- Eurocode 1: Actions
- Eurocode 2: Concrete structure
- Eurocode 3: Steel Structures
- Eurocode 4: composite construction
- Eurocode 5: Timber structure
- Eurocode 6: Masonry Structures
- Eurocode 7: Foundation
- Eurocode 8: Earthquake
- Eurocode 9: Aluminum structures