- Over 86,000 users in 95 countries
- One software package for all application areas
- Free support by experienced engineers
- Short learning time and intuitive / self-explanatory software
- Excellent price-performance ratio
- Flexible modular concept that can be extended as required
- Scalable license system with single-user and network licenses
- Respected and proven software in many well-known projects
Why Dlubal Software?
Wind Simulation & Wind Load Generation
With the stand -alone program RWIND Simulation, you can simulate wind flows around simple or complex structures by means of a digital wind tunnel.
The generated wind loads acting on these objects can be imported to RFEM or RSTAB.
The new combination wizards fill the design situations with load or result combinations on the basis of an automatic or semi-automatic generation conforming to the standards.
Now, you can define several object snaps for different operating tasks.
The new View Cube in the graphic provides an intuitive selection of the correct model projection
With the new structure modification object, it is possible to modify or deactivate stiffnesses, nonlinearities, and objects in a clearly arranged manner and depending on a load case.
The new graphic printout dialog box now includes:
- a library-controlled mass print function for all program graphics,
- a user-defined print area selection,
- a 3D function for later 3D functionalities in the final PDF,
- an automatic separation of images for scale prints and a function for displaying an overview image
It is now possible to create cross-section and material-based parts lists with a separate function.
The user-defined coordinate systems for input and analysis purposes are now organized globally under the guide objects.
Do you have questions or need advice?
Contact our free e-mail, chat, or forum support or find various suggested solutions and useful tips on our FAQ page.
"The software is so powerful and capable. People will really value this when they are properly introduced to it."
"I have been using Dlubal for over a year now and am constantly impressed by the range of its capabilities/flexibilities that Dlubal offers, in particular its ability to cope with the unusual design challenges and requirements typical of what I do in my daily job."