Development, testing, sale, and support of Dlubal Software is certified for the management system according to DIN EN ISO 9001.
Enjoy Structural Analysis...
Since 1987, Dlubal Software has continuously developed and optimized user-friendly and powerful programs for structural analysis and design.
With more than 200 employees at 9 locations providing continuous software support, Dlubal Software has gained more than 45,000 satisfied users worldwide.
“After using about four other major analysis programs, I am extremely pleased by the subtle features of RFEM for its flexibility in modeling, interoperability, ease of analysis, error reporting and also in interpreting the results.
Added to this is the excellent support that is beyond expectation.”
Features that are missing in other structural analysis programs
Dlubal Software programs include a wide range of useful features that may be missing in similar structural analysis programs. Some of them are listed here. Therefore, RFEM and RSTAB are not only a good alternative to other structural analysis software such as SAP 2000, STAAD Pro, RISA, Robot Structural Analysis, SCIA Engineer, SOFiSTiK etc., but they are often the first choice for structural engineers.
Special Features of Dlubal Software
General Information, User Interface / Display
- Photo-realistic 3D rendering
- Model and load display with transparency
- Brightness control
- Central and standardized dialog boxes
- Multilingual use of the software
- Generating and saving partial views
- Network-compatible Project Manager
- User friendly modeling tools (object snap, drag and drop, polylines, arcs, etc.)
- Rectangular and radial 3D project grid lines
- Setting guidelines, cross‑sections, comments, and so on
- Create intersection of surfaces
- Create openings on surfaces and solids
- Combined timber cross‑sections, hybrid cross‑sections
- Model generation (frames, halls, truss girders, and other models)
- Parametrization of objects
- Nonlinear material properties (RF‑MAT NL required)
- Scissors releases
- Model dimensioning
- Various surface types (rigid, membrane, orthotropic, and many others)
- Generate surface from member elements
Load Input / Calculation
- Load generation from coating, motion, and free line load
- Automatic determination of imperfections
- Loads from multi-layer structures (ceiling and floor structures, highways, etc.)
- Surface loads on openings
- Parametrization of loads
- Incremental load application
Results / Interfaces
- Result display in the intersection plane of solids
- Animation of deformations, surface stresses, and internal forces of surfaces
- Possibility to create and export video files
- Smoothing of singularities
- Mass print of graphics
- Multilingual printout report
- Export of graphics to 3D PDF
CFD Wind Simulation & Wind Load Generation
- CFD simulation of wind flow (digital wind tunnel) around buildings or other structures with the RWIND Simulation stand-alone program
- Wind simulation on simple or complex structures
- Export of generated wind loads in RFEM and RSTAB
- Consideration of member, surface, and solid models
See all product features of RFEM and RSTAB here:
Do you have any questions about our products or need advice on selecting the products needed for your projects?
Contact us via our free e-mail, chat, or forum support or find various suggested solutions and useful tips on our FAQ page.