Development, testing, sale, and support of the structural engineering software for design and FEM analysis by Dlubal Software is certified for the management system according to DIN EN ISO 9001:2008.
Enjoy Structural Analysis...
Since its beginnings in 1987, the Dlubal Software company has been involved in the development of user-friendly and powerful programs for structural and dynamic calculations and analyses as well as for designs of framework structures.
A total of almost 200 employees in 8 locations take care of the structural analysis software development and continuous optimization. Dlubal Software has more than 25,000 satisfied users all over the world.
“After using about four other major analysis programs, I am extremely pleased by the subtle features of RFEM for its flexibility in modeling, interoperability, ease of analysis, error reporting and also in interpreting the results.
Added to this is the excellent support that is beyond expectation.”
Features that are missing in other structural analysis programs
Dlubal Software programs include a wide range of useful features that may be missing in similar structural analysis programs. Some of them are listed here. Therefore, RFEM and RSTAB are not only a good alternative to other structural analysis software such as SAP 2000, STAAD Pro, RISA, Robot Structural Analysis, SCIA Engineer, SOFiSTiK etc., but they are often the first choice for structural engineers.
Special Features of Dlubal Software
General Information, User Interface / Display
- Photo-realistic 3D rendering
- Model and load display with transparency
- Brightness control
- Central and standardized dialog boxes
- Multilingual use of the software
- Generating and saving partial views
- Network-compatible Project Manager
- User friendly modeling tools (object snap, drag and drop, polylines, arcs, etc.)
- Rectangular and radial 3D project grid lines
- Setting guidelines, cross‑sections, comments, and so on
- Create intersection of surfaces
- Create openings on surfaces and solids
- Combined timber cross‑sections, hybrid cross‑sections
- Model generation (frames, halls, truss girders, and other models)
- Parametrization of objects
- Nonlinear material properties (RF‑MAT NL required)
- Scissors releases
- Model dimensioning
- Various surface types (rigid, membrane, orthotropic, and many others)
- Generate surface from member elements
Load Input / Calculation
- Load generation from coating, motion, and free line load
- Automatic determination of imperfections
- Loads from multi-layer structures (ceiling and floor structures, highways, etc.)
- Surface loads on openings
- Parametrization of loads
- Incremental load application
Results / Interfaces
- Result display in the intersection plane of solids
- Animation of deformations, surface stresses, and internal forces of surfaces
- Possibility to create and export video files
- Smoothing of singularities
- Mass print of graphics
- Multilingual printout report
- Export of graphics to 3D PDF
See all product features of RFEM and RSTAB here:
Do you have any questions about our products? Do you need advice for your current project?
Contact us or find various suggested solutions and useful tips on our FAQ page.