What to do?
Would you like access to the Dlubal structural analysis software at your university? Then click "Request School Package" on the right and to complete the requested form.
Please note that this special offer applies only to educational, non-commercial institutions.
Free Introductory Training at Your University!
If students and instructors are interested in a quick introduction to the Dlubal programs, the Dlubal team is ready to help. We offer
a free introductory training on RFEM or RSTAB (online training or on-site training) to all universities.
For all schools, universities, colleges, and other non-commercial educational institutions, we provide free full versions of our structural analysis programs for teaching purposes, including in lab-type settings.
Support of Students
- We offer colleges and universities the opportunity to use our programs, including all add-ons, free of charge for non‑commercial purposes for a period of one year. After this duration, renewal is possible.
- Licensing is online. Information on the technical requirements can be found in this FAQ.
- This offer includes free email support as part of the Service Contract Basic, as well as all program updates and upgrades.
- New add-on modules are available as part of the upgrades and can be requested. Information about new add-on modules and upgrades is provided at least once a year.
- Existing contracts can be modified to take this offer into account immediately.
Students have access to a free student license while enrolled at a university or other educational institution. The license is valid for one year and can be renewed for an additional year by submitting updated proof of enrollment.
Join the many students around the world who are already benefiting from this opportunity. Students also have access to free technical support via email with the Dlubal support team.Structural Analysis Exercises and Tutorial Videos
Many students utilize Dlubal programs to verify and better understand structural analysis challenges. Check out our tutorial videos, which include simple examples, to see how easy it is to work with Dlubal programs.
These tutorial videos are particularly dedicated to students who are new users of the structural FEA software RFEM and the structural frame analysis program RSTAB.Support for Your Graduation Thesis
Many seminar papers, student projects, bachelor's theses, master's theses, graduate theses, and doctoral dissertations have been written while utilizing our software. With a short learning curve, students can calculate sophisticated structures seamlessly, which you can view in the list of published theses on the Dlubal website.