Stability Analysis Software
Structural engineering FEA software RFEM is the basis of a modular software system. RFEM is used to define structures, materials, and loads for planar and spatial structural systems consisting of plates, walls, shells and members. The program also allows you to create combined structures as well as model solid and contact elements.
Structural frame analysis and design software RSTAB contains a similar range of functions as RFEM, with special attention to frame and beam structures. Therefore, it is very easy to use and for many years it has been the best choice for structural analyses.
RF-IMP/RSIMP creates equivalent geometric imperfections (equivalent lateral loads) or a pre‑deformed initial model.
RF‑/STEEL Warping Torsion is an extension of the RF‑/STEEL EC3 add‑on module. It performs flexural-torsional and lateral‑torsional buckling analysis of members according to the second‑order theory with 7 degrees of freedom and application of imperfections with regard to mode shapes.
The PLATE-BUCKLING stand-alone program or RF-/PLATE-BUCKLING add-on module performs plate buckling analysis of rectangular plates according to the standard EN 1993-1-5.
The structural analysis software provided by Dlubal can be seamlessly integrated into the Building Information Modeling (BIM) process. A variety of interfaces allows you to exchange data from digital building models with RFEM or RSTAB.
The construction of a building with a spectacular façade was completed in the German town of Schwäbisch Gmünd for the 2014 State Garden Show (Landesgartenschau).
The project of the local association for noble metals is supposed to emphasize the reputation of the "gold and silver" town.
The first treetop walkway in the Czech Republic opened in Lipno in 2012. The path is 2,214.5 ft long and leads to a tree tower.
On the top platform, at a height of 131 ft, visitors can enjoy the wonderful view from the wooden lookout over Šumava National Park and Lipno Dam on the Vltava River.
The company BAUER Maschinen GmbH, working in the field of specialist foundation engineering, has developed a new deep drilling rig.
The system is used to make borings reaching to a depth of 22,965 ft in the area of geothermal energy, oil, or gas.
The path leading through forest treetops in the Bavarian Forest National Park in Germany has a total length of 4,265 ft and is the longest treetop walk worldwide.
The treetop walkway leads to the spiral structure of the egg‑shaped tree tower with a height of 144.3 ft.
The "Centre Pompidou-Metz" arts and cultural center in France is a branch of the "Centre Georges Pompidou" museum in Paris, one of the most significant museums worldwide.
The building design represents an oversized Chinese straw hat and the girders symbolize the straw plaited in three directions.
One of the most modern power stations for energy production, based on renewable resources, can be found in Schwendi, Southern Germany. Following the design of the Milan architect Matteo Thun, an architecturally sophisticated framework consisting of reinforced concrete, steel, and timber has been created.
Do you have any questions about our products or need advice on selecting the products needed for your projects?
Contact us via our free e-mail, chat, or forum support or find various suggested solutions and useful tips on our FAQ page.
- Which formula is used for the calculation of the elastic torsional buckling force for torsional buckling Ncr,T in RF‑/STEEL EC3?
- What is the purpose of the "Calculate eigenvector for unstable model..." option in RF‑STABILITY?
- In RF‑/STEEL EC3, I get an error message saying that the node with a support does not exist in the set of members. What is the reason?
- How can I perform a stability analysis or walls in RF‑CONCRETE Surfaces?
- What is the critical load factor and how is it possible to determine it?
- How does RF‑STABILITY or RSBUCK determine the buckling load? According to the manual calculation, the respective buckling loads should be about 10% higher.
- Why is it not possible to use result combinations in RF‑STABILITY? It is possible in RSBUCK indeed.
- Is it possible to import effective lengths from RF‑STABILITY or RSBUCK in RF‑/TIMBER Pro?
- Why are the stiffness modifications not taken into account when determining critical load factors in the RF‑STABILITY add-on module?
- I design a set of members by using the equivalent member method in RF‑/STEEL EC3, but the calculation fails. The system is unstable, delivering the message "Non-designable - ER055) Zero value of the critical moment on the segment."What could be the reason?
Structural engineering software for finite element analysis (FEA) of planar and spatial structural systems consisting of plates, walls, shells, members (beams), solids and contact elements
The structural engineering software for design of frame, beam and truss structures, performing linear and nonlinear calculations of internal forces, deformations, and support reactions
Module Extension for RF-STEEL EC3 and RF-STEEL AISC
Warping torsion analysis according to the second-order theory with 7 degrees of freedom
Stability analysis according to the eigenvalue method
Stability analysis according to the eigenvalue method
Generation of equivalent geometric imperfections and pre-deformed initial structures for nonlinear calculations
Plate buckling analysis of rectangular plates with or without stiffeners