- More than 25,000 users in 71 countries
- One software package for all application areas
- Short learning time and intuitive handling
- Service provided by experienced engineers
- Excellent price/performance ratio
- Flexible modular concept, extensible according to your needs
- Scalable license system with single and network licenses
- Proven software used in many well-known projects
Take advantage of the opportunity to learn about useful features of Dlubal Software programs online. Anyone can register and participate in the scheduled webinars for free.
All webinars are recorded and uploaded to our website where you can watch the videos.
Why Dlubal Software?
- Modeling, loading, and analysis of reinforced concrete slabs in RFEM
- ACI 318-14 strength and serviceability design with the add‑on module RF‑CONCRETE Surfaces
- Explore both automated and user-defined reinforcement areas
- Deflection analysis considering creep/shrinkage with the add‑on module RF‑CONCRETE Deflect
M.S. Amy Heilig, P.E.
CEO of Dlubal Software, Inc.
Sales & Technical Support Engineer
Amy Heilig is the CEO of the US office located in Philadelphia, PA. In addition, she provides sales and technical support and continues to aid in the development of Dlubal Software programs for the American and Canadian market. She will be the presenter for this webinar.
During the presentation, you can ask individual questions.
Length: 59:55 min.Content
- New Features in RF‑CONCRETE Surfaces
- Definition of reinforcement on an example of reinforced concrete slab
- Introduction to the new concept of the serviceability limit state design
- Design of reinforced concrete slabs according to EC 2
reinforced concrete surface, design, eurocode 2, free reinforcement, cracked sections, nonlinear
Length: 1:02:25 hContent
- Modeling, loading, and analysis of a concrete structure in RFEM
- ACI 318-14 strength & serviceability design with the add‑on modules RF‑CONCRETE Members and RF‑CONCRETE Columns
- Longitudinal, shear, and torsional reinforcement design
reinforced concrete analysis, ACI 318‑14, ULS, SLS, members, columns
Length: 1:04:49 hContent
- Modeling, loading, and analysis of glass surfaces in RF-GLASS
- Local calculation of individual glass surfaces, without regard to the surrounding structure
- Global calculation of the entire structure, with regard to interactions among glass surfaces and the surrounding structure
glass layer, climatic loading, glass analysis, single-layer glass, laminated glass, insulated glass
Length: 59:03 min.Content:
- Up to 04:30: Features of the RF‑PIPING and RF‑PIPING Design add‑on modules
- Up to 57:00: Pipeline modeling and piping design on an example of entire structure in RFEM
piping load combination, pipe stress analysis, piping analysis, ASME B31.1, ASME 31.3, stress increment factor
Length: 1:03:51 hContent
- Modeling, loading, and analysis of CLT and timber beam structure in RFEM
- Member design according to NDS‑2015 in RF‑TIMBER AWC
- In-depth discussion of CLT analysis and design in RF‑LAMINATE
cross-laminated timber plates, CLT, ANSI/AWC NDS-2015, laminate surfaces
Length: 1:02:18 hContent:
- Exchange of data from Revit to RFEM via the direct interface link between programs
- Finite element analysis and design of a steel and concrete structure in RFEM according to US Standards
- Optimization and modifications in RFEM are integrated back into Revit to allow for an efficient update of the original BIM model
data exchange, interface, autodesk revit structures, bim
Length: 1:08:18 hContent:
- Elastic and plastic design of steel elements with non-linear materials
- Automatic meshing and finite element analysis of steel surfaces in RFEM
- Limit state design utilizing the add-on module RF‑STEEL
- Local buckling modes and imperfections with add-on modules RF‑STABILITY and RF‑IMP
steel analysis, stress analysis, ANSI/AISC 360‑05, ANSI/AISC 360‑10, stability analysis, FE mesh
- Up to 01:30: Introduction
- Up to 02:30: Exchange formats, design with eccentricities, keeping material and cross‑section properties
- Up to 06:20: SEMA Timber Software, Export of the model
- Up to 36:15: Import into RFEM and design with RF‑LAMINATE and RF‑TIMBER AWC
- Up to 38:00: Further information on previous and upcoming webinars
data exchange, interface, SEMA, RFEM, RSTAB
Length: 56:01 min.Content:
- Up to 05:00: Features of the interface cadwork-RFEM
- Up to 56:00: Data exchange between cadwork and RFEM on a framework model and a surface model
data exchange, interface, cadwork, RFEM
Do you have any questions about our webinars? Do you need advice for choosing a webinar to watch?
Contact us or find various suggested solutions and useful tips on our FAQ page.
Useful Webinar on Joint Design
“The webinar 'Design of Timber Joints in RFEM and RSTAB was very successful!
I am particularly pleased that you explained how to select the SFS intec dowel system WS‑T. Thank you very much!”
“I would like to sincerely thank you for the invitation and the opportunity to attend the webinar. It was really amazing, I learned a lot!”