- More than 25,000 users in 71 countries
- One software package for all application areas
- Short learning time and intuitive handling
- Service provided by experienced engineers
- Excellent price/performance ratio
- Flexible modular concept, extensible according to your needs
- Scalable license system with single and network licenses
- Proven software used in many well-known projects
Take advantage of the opportunity to learn about useful features of Dlubal Software programs online. Anyone can register and participate in the scheduled webinars for free.
All webinars are recorded and uploaded to our website where you can watch the videos.
Why Dlubal Software?
On the ‘Knowledge Base’ page, you can find many technical articles and tips & tricks that may help you to solve your structural engineering tasks using Dlubal Software.
“I would like to sincerely thank you for the invitation and the opportunity to attend the webinar. It was really amazing, I learned a lot!”
- Modelling a steel structure
- Loading (generating member loads from surface loads, generating wind loads according to EC 1)
- Automatic creation of load and result combinations
- Stability analysis in RF‑STABILITY / RSBUCK
- Generation of imperfections in RF‑IMP / RSIMP
- Design of steel members in RF‑/STEEL EC3, including RF‑/STEEL Warping Torsion and RF‑/STEEL Plasticity
- Finite element analysis of bolted connection and steel tie rod models in RFEM
- Nonlinear applications including contact solids and surface releases
- Modeling tips such as FE mesh settings and mesh refinements
- Interpretation of analysis results in RFEM
- Features of the CRANEWAY stand‑alone program
- Design of a crane runway girder according to EC 3
- Revit Integration with RFEM utilizing the direct link
- Explore various scenarios of Revit to RFEM import/export
- Round-tripping of updated model between programs
- Useful tips for a more optimized integration
- Other BIM options in RFEM including Tekla, AutoCAD, etc.
- Buckling behaviour of members utilizing RF-STABILITY
- Addressing FEA singularities with concrete surface design
- Use of 'result beams' for additional structure information
- Nonlinear material modeling with a plastic stress analysis of a steel connection
- Functional printing methods and printout report options
- Features of the add-on modules RF‑FORM‑FINDING and RF‑CUTTING‑PATTERN
- Modeling, form-finding and design of a membrane structure
- Generating of cutting patterns and export to AutoCAD
Length: 1:09:34 hContent
- Overview and features of RFEM and the design add‑on modules
- Modeling, loading, generation of load combinations, and analysis of a multi‑material structure in RFEM
- Reinforced concrete design per the ACI 318 utilizing RF‑CONCRETE
- Steel member design per the AISC 360 utilizing RF‑STEEL AISC
- Review of result output and printout report
Length: 1:09:32 hContent
- Overview and features of RFEM and the timber add‑on modules
- Modeling, load application, and analysis of a timber truss in RFEM
- Timber member design per the NDS‑2015 in RF‑TIMBER AWC
- Timber connection design (indirect connection by means of steel plates/dowels) per the NDS‑2015 in RF‑JOINTS
- Curved and tapered glulam beam design in RF‑TIMBER AWC
Do you have any questions about our webinars? Do you need advice for choosing a webinar to watch?
Contact us or find various suggested solutions and useful tips on our FAQ page.
“I've attended the webinar on glass design. Excellent explanation. I don't design glass structures, however it was very interesting to explore the potential of the software.”
Useful Webinar on Joint Design
“The webinar 'Design of Timber Joints in RFEM and RSTAB was very successful!
I am particularly pleased that you explained how to select the SFS intec dowel system WS‑T. Thank you very much!”