- More than 25,000 users in 71 countries
- One software package for all application areas
- Short learning time and intuitive handling
- Service provided by experienced engineers
- Excellent price/performance ratio
- Flexible modular concept, extensible according to your needs
- Scalable license system with single and network licenses
- Proven software used in many well-known projects
Take advantage of the opportunity to learn about useful features of Dlubal Software programs online. Anyone can register and participate in the scheduled webinars for free.
All webinars are recorded and uploaded to our website where you can watch the videos.
Why Dlubal Software?
In the Knowledge Base, you’ll find technical articles and tips & tricks that may help you with your design using Dlubal Software.
“I would like to sincerely thank you for the invitation and the opportunity to attend the webinar. It was really amazing, I learned a lot!”
- Features of the FOUNDATION Pro add-on module
- Presentation of the FOUNDATION Pro add-on module on the basis of a practical example
- Settlement calculation in FOUNDATION Pro
- Features of the RF-GLASS add-on module
- Design of a point-supported glass canopy in RF-GLASS
- Design of an insulating glass pane in RF-GLASS
- Import of a custom extruded section from SHAPE-THIN to RFEM.
- Modeling, loading, and analysis of a glass façade wall utilizing RF-GLASS.
- Global calculation of laminated glass surfaces with regard to the surrounding structure.
- Local calculation of an insulated glass surface without regard to the surrounding structure.
- Modeling, loading, and analysis of a concrete dome in RFEM
- ACI 318-14 strength and serviceability design with the RF-CONCRETE Surfaces add-on module
- Explore both automated and user-defined reinforcement areas
- Deflection analysis considering creep/shrinkage with the RF-CONCRETE Deflect add-on module
- Structure of the RF‑/DYNAM Pro add‑on modules, realization of the linear and nonlinear time history analysis in the software
- Machine-induced vibrations
- Example in RSTAB: Time history analysis of machine-induced vibrations under consideration of nonlinearities
- Tension members
- Failure of a support
- Modeling, loading, and analysis of steel members in RFEM
- AISC 360-16 ultimate and serviceability limit state design in RF-STEEL AISC
- Significant changes in the 2016 standard applied in RF-STEEL AISC
- Review of result output and printout report generation
- Modelling of piping system and supporting structure in RFEM with RF‑PIPING module extension
- Define additional piping components (fittings, flanges, valves, expansion joints, etc.)
- Automatic load combination generation for piping loads
- Design of piping systems with RF‑PIPING Design
- Overview of supporting structure analysis and design
Do you have questions related to our webinars? Are you looking for suggestions on which webinar is relevant for your design projects?
Contact us for more information or visit our FAQ page to find answers to commonly asked questions.
“The webinar was a good presentation that showed the capabilities of your software. I am very impressed with the speaker's time management. To ensure the webinar is within an hour requires a talented professional engineer, preparation and knowledge of the material. This webinar reinforces the value and efficiency of RFEM along with the many add‑on modules.”
Useful Webinar on Joint Design
“The webinar 'Design of Timber Joints in RFEM and RSTAB was very successful!
I am particularly pleased that you explained how to select the SFS intec dowel system WS‑T. Thank you very much!”