- More than 25,000 users in 71 countries
- One software package for all application areas
- Short learning time and intuitive handling
- Service provided by experienced engineers
- Excellent price/performance ratio
- Flexible modular concept, extensible according to your needs
- Scalable license system with single and network licenses
- Proven software used in many well-known projects
Take advantage of the opportunity to learn about useful features of Dlubal Software programs online. Anyone can register and participate in the scheduled webinars for free.
All webinars are recorded and uploaded to our website where you can watch the videos.
Why Dlubal Software?
- Features of the RF-PUNCH Pro add-on module
- Punching shear design on wall ends, wall corners and columns according to EC 2 on a practical example
During the presentation, you can ask individual questions.
Length: 1:08:27 hContent
- Overview and features of RFEM and the dynamic add-on modules
- Natural frequency analysis utilizing RF-DYNAM Pro – Natural Vibrations
- Time-history analysis utilizing RF-DYNAM Pro – Forced Vibrations
- Example 1: Machine induced vibrations
- Example 2: Blast analysis
Length: 1:10:20 h.Content
- Modeling, loading, and analysis of AISC steel members in RFEM
- Focus on the Direct Analysis Method (Ch. C) in RFEM
- AISC 360‑10 ultimate and serviceability limit state design using RF‑STEEL AISC
- Detailed review of code checks and member optimization
Length: 28:11 min.Content
- Features of the new module extensions RF‑/STEEL Warping Torsion and RF‑/STEEL Plasticity
- Stability design of members according to the second‑order theory with 7 degrees of freedom and plastic design on a practical example in RF‑/STEEL EC3
Length: 1:09:27 hContent
- Modeling, loading, and analysis of reinforced concrete slabs in RFEM
- ACI 318-14 strength and serviceability design with the add‑on module RF‑CONCRETE Surfaces
- Explore both automated and user-defined reinforcement areas
- Deflection analysis considering creep/shrinkage with the add‑on module RF‑CONCRETE Deflect
Length: 1:02:25 hContent
- Modeling, loading, and analysis of a concrete structure in RFEM
- ACI 318-14 strength & serviceability design with the add‑on modules RF‑CONCRETE Members and RF‑CONCRETE Columns
- Longitudinal, shear, and torsional reinforcement design
Length: 59:55 min.Content
- New Features in RF‑CONCRETE Surfaces
- Definition of reinforcement on an example of reinforced concrete slab
- Introduction to the new concept of the serviceability limit state design
- Design of reinforced concrete slabs according to EC 2
Length: 1:04:49 hContent
- Modeling, loading, and analysis of glass surfaces in RF-GLASS
- Local calculation of individual glass surfaces, without regard to the surrounding structure
- Global calculation of the entire structure, with regard to interactions among glass surfaces and the surrounding structure
glass layer, climatic loading, glass analysis, single-layer glass, laminated glass, insulated glass
Length: 59:03 min.Content:
- Up to 04:30: Features of the RF‑PIPING and RF‑PIPING Design add‑on modules
- Up to 57:00: Pipeline modeling and piping design on an example of entire structure in RFEM
piping load combination, pipe stress analysis, piping analysis, ASME B31.1, ASME 31.3, stress increment factor
Do you have any questions about our webinars? Do you need advice for choosing a webinar to watch?
Contact us or find various suggested solutions and useful tips on our FAQ page.
“I've attended the webinar on glass design. Excellent explanation. I don't design glass structures, however it was very interesting to explore the potential of the software.”
Useful Webinar on Joint Design
“The webinar 'Design of Timber Joints in RFEM and RSTAB was very successful!
I am particularly pleased that you explained how to select the SFS intec dowel system WS‑T. Thank you very much!”
“I would like to sincerely thank you for the invitation and the opportunity to attend the webinar. It was really amazing, I learned a lot!”