For all schools, universities, colleges and other non-commercial educational institutions, we provide free full versions of our structural analysis programs for teaching purposes and lab setup.
- For a period of three years, universities and other schools can request licenses which include full versions of all Dlubal programs and add-on modules. License renewal is possible.
- The licensing can be carried out by softlock or hardlock for single-users as well as a network for lab-type settings.
- The offer includes a Basic Service Contract for access to all program updates and upgrades as well as technical support through email.
- New add-on modules are provided with upgrades which can be requested at any time. At least once a year, we send out information about new add-on modules and upgrades.
- Existing contracts can be adapted accordingly.
Students have access to a free full version of our programs while enrolled in a school, college, or university. The student license is valid for one year and can be renewed for an additional year at the end of this term with an updated valid proof of enrollment. Many students have already benefited from this unique opportunity. In addition, we provide free technical support through email or chat.Graduation Theses with Dlubal Software
Many seminar papers as well as bachelor, master, diploma theses and dissertations have been written utilizing our software. Within a short period of time, students quickly learn the programs and perform challenging structural analysis calculations and finite element analyses. Take a look at our list of graduation theses which have used the Dlubal Software programs.