Interesting customer projects designed with the structural analysis programs by Dlubal Software.
RF-/DYNAM Pro - Equivalent Loads Add-on Module for RFEM/RSTAB
Extension of RF-/DYNAM Pro - Natural Vibrations Module for Static Load Analysis Using Multi-Modal Response Spectrum Analysis
The RF-/DYNAM Pro - Equivalent Loads add‑on module performs seismic analysis using the multi-modal response spectrum analysis. The required spectra can be created according to the standards or user‑defined. Subsequently, the equivalent static loads are generated.
- Response spectra according to various standards
- The following standards are implemented:
- EN 1998-1:2010 (European Union)
- DIN 4149:1981-04 (Germany)
- DIN 4149:2005-04 (Germany)
- IBC 2000 (USA)
- IBC 2009-ASCE/SEI 7-05 (USA)
- IBC 2012-ASCE/SEI 7-10 (USA)
- DTR B C 2-48 (Algeria)
- DTR RPA99 (Algeria)
- CIRSOC 103 (Argentina)
- NBC 2005 (Australia)
- ÖNORM B 4015:2007-02 (Austria)
- NBC 2005 (Canada)
- NCh 433 1996 (Chile)
- GB 50011 - 2001 (China)
- NSR - 10 (Colombia)
- IS 1893:2002 (India)
- NTC 2008 (Italy)
- CFE Sismo 08 (Mexico)
- SBC 301:2007 (Saudi Arabia)
- NCSE-02 (Spain)
- SIA 261/1:2013 (Switzerland)
- O.G. 23089 + O.G. 23390 (Turkey)
- The following National Annexes are available according to EN 1998-1:
- DIN EN 1998-1/NA:2011-01 (Germany)
- ÖNORM EN 1991-1-1:2011-09 (Austria)
- NBN - ENV 1998-1-1: 2002 NAD-E/N/F (Belgium)
- CYS EN 1998-1/NA:2004 (Cyprus)
- CSN EN 1998-1/NA:2007 (Czech Republic)
- NF EN 1998-1-1/NA:2011 (France)
- UNI-EN 1991-1-1/NA:2007 (Italy)
- NP EN 1998-1/NA:2009 (Portugal)
- SR EN 1998-1/NA:2004 (Romania)
- STN EN 1998-1/NA:2008 (Slovakia)
- SIST EN 1998-1:2005/A101:2006 (Slovenia)
- Input of user-defined response spectra
- Direction-relative response spectra approach
- Manual or automatic selection of the relevant mode shapes for response spectra (5 % rule from EC 8 applicable)
- Generated equivalent static loads exported into load cases separately for each mode and direction
- Result combinations by modal superimposition (SRSS rule) and by direction superimposition (SRSS or 100 % / 30 % rule)
The input parameters of the selected standards are proposed by RF-/DYNAM Equivalent Loads. Furthermore, it is possible to enter response spectra manually. Dynamic load cases define a direction of response spectra effects and the structure eigenvalues that are relevant for the analysis.
Equivalent static loads are generated separately for each relevant eigenvalue and excitation direction. They are exported to static load cases to perform the linear static analysis in RFEM/RSTAB.
The equivalent load analysis calculation generates load cases and result combinations. The load cases include the generated equivalent loads, which are subsequently superimposed in result combinations. Before, the module superimpose the modes (SRSS rule).
Afterwards, the load forces are superimposed due to the components of earthquake actions (SRSS or 100 % / 30 % rule).
Do you have any questions about our products? Do you need advice for your current project?
Contact us or find various suggested solutions and useful tips on our FAQ page.
PRICE for RFEM (VAT excluded)
RF-DYNAM Pro - Equivalent Loads 5.xx
PRICE for RSTAB (VAT excluded)
DYNAM Pro - Equivalent Loads 8.xx