Development, testing, sale, and support of Dlubal Software is certified for the management system according to DIN EN ISO 9001.
Why Dlubal Software?
Dlubal Software Advantages
Wind Simulation & Wind Load Generation
"I am very surprised by the positive response because it is not so common to pay such attention to users (and I am not even a customer yet). Therefore, I would like to express my enthusiasm and thank you very much. This is clearly a compelling argument to join the circle of Dlubal Software users."
There are many advantages when using Dlubal Software. Check out a small selection of the benefits below.
The sale goes far beyond the initial purchase! We continue to support our customers with access to the highest level of customer support as well as access to frequent program updates. Additionally, we are here to guide you on which Dlubal products are the right fit for your design projects.
- One software can provide multiple design solutions
- Getting started is simple with our online learning resources, training options, and Dlubal support team
- Purchase the add-ons specific to your design projects
- Flexible options to rent or buy add-ons at a later time
- Over 20 experienced Dlubal engineers providing professional and efficient support
- Free email and website chat customer support available
- Free 24/7 access to online learning such as FAQ, forum, videos, webinars, and more
- Optional Basic or Pro Service Contract for priority email, phone, and screen sharing support
- Learn to use the software quickly and efficiently with the intuitive and user-friendly interface
- Access free online videos, webinars, FAQ and more to learn at your own pace
- Familiarity with Dlubal products across universities and companies around the world
- Tested and reliable results for user assurance
- Join the over 100,000 users in 95 countries who trust in Dlubal Software
- Free university and student license access for the next generation engineers
- Reliable and established company with over 35 years of experience
- Direct BIM integration to programs such as Revit, Tekla and AutoCAD
- Integration to alternative programs with DXF, IFC, SAF, and other file types
- Automatic wind and snow load generators according to various standards
- Automatic load combination generators according to various standards
- Cable, tension only, compression only, and other nonlinear member types
- 2D surface and 3D solid FEA analysis (RFEM)
- Multiple languages supported including 11 GUI and 13 printout report language options
- BIM data exchange supporting various formats including IFC, DXF, Revit, Tekla, AutoCAD, and many more
- Integrate RFEM or RSTAB structures with the stand-alone program RWIND to apply CFD wind simulation in a numerical wind tunnel
- Determine wind pressures for all structure types including complex and unique geometries
- Export the generated wind loads from RWIND back to RFEM or RSTAB for the structure design
- With CAD-like input, simple to complex geometry is easily and conveniently modeled
- Streamline your modeling workflow with the Webservices and API interfaces. Integrate data into or out of RFEM and RSTAB utilizing the Python and C# libraries.
- Create automated solutions that are precisely tailored to your company to streamline your modeling workflow.
- Dlubal is an ISO certified company with defined quality goals
- Work processes are monitored with regular audits by a recognized certification company (TÜV)
- Clearly arranged data and graphic options
- Optimized to accommodate small or large reports
- Multiple filter functions and template settings
- 3D PDF and other export options
- Cross-Section Properties for standard and parametric sections
- Interactive Snow Load, Wind Speed, and Seismic Load Maps according to various standards
- More than 2,000 online tutorial videos and webinars
- Over 3,000 Models to Download in all industries
- More than 2,900 FAQ complete with images and short videos
- Over 1,000 Knowledge Base articles on technical topics utilizing the Dlubal programs
- More than 150 Verification Examples to verify the program output
- Dlubal Software is an internationally recognized and expanding company
- Over 300 employees to ensure continuous software development and optimization
- More than 20 support engineers to provide efficient and reliable technical support
Do you have any questions about our products or which are best suited for your design projects? Contact us via phone, email, chat, or forum, or search the FAQ page, available 24/7.
"Many thanks for yesterday's Dlubal Info Day which was perfectly planned and held by very well-trained staff.
RFEM is a reliable partner for my daily tasks in building construction, just great!"