Development, testing, sale, and support of Dlubal Software is certified for the management system according to DIN EN ISO 9001.
Why Dlubal Software?
Enjoy Structural Analysis...
Since 1987, Dlubal Software has continuously developed and optimized user-friendly and powerful programs for structural analysis and design.
With more than 280 employees at 9 locations providing continuous software support, Dlubal Software has gained more than 86,000 satisfied users worldwide.
Why you should choose Dlubal Software
Wind Simulation & Wind Load Generation
With the stand-alone program RWIND Simulation, wind flows around simple or complex structures can be simulated by means of a digital wind tunnel.
The generated wind loads acting on these objects can be imported to RFEM or RSTAB.
"I am very surprised by the positive response because it is not so common to pay such attention to users (and I am not even a customer yet). Therefore, I would like to express my enthusiasm and thank you very much. This is clearly a compelling argument to join the circle of Dlubal Software users."
There are many convincing arguments in favor of Dlubal Software.
You can find a small selection on this page.
- One software product can be used for all design and analysis needs
- Reducing multiple products into one single software allows for reduced training and maintenance costs in additional to highly specialized technical support from one company only
- Purchase only the add-on modules you need, reinforcing our “pay for only what you use” sales concept
- Additional modules can be purchased at a later time
- Network versions of the software allow for multiple licenses of the main program (RFEM or RSTAB) and fewer add-on modules to share between the main programs catering to your individual needs as well as saving costs
- Service contracts are only purchased for the number of main program licenses (RFEM or RSTAB) and are independent of the number of add-on modules purchased
Minimal Learning Curve
- The software is user-friendly, intuitive, and easily understood
- Multiple videos and recorded webinars are available on our website and social-media channels to assist you in your self-learning process
Nationally and Internationally Respected and Proven Software
- New colleagues already know the software from their studies or from a different employer
- The software has been verified by official testing engineers and clients
- High market share (over 86 000 users in 95 countries)
- Popular among students and universities
- Structural analysis software company with over 30 years of experience
- Direct integration with multiple BIM products including Revit, Tekla, and AutoCAD
- Additional file extension integration including .stp, .dxf, .xml, and many more
Tools already included in the program, which in many other software companies have to be purchased separately
- Wind and snow load generators
- Automatic generation of load combinations and result combinations
- Solid elements (RFEM)
- 11 languages for GUI and 13 languages for printout report
- Interfaces for data exchange with common programs and in many different formats (for example IFC, DXF, Revit, Tekla, Product Interface Steel Construction PSS, and many others)
CFD Wind Simulations & Wind Load Generation
- CFD simulation of wind flows (digital wind tunnel) around buildings or any other objects utilizing the RWIND Simulation stand-alone program.
- Wind simulation for simple or complex structures
- Export of generated wind loads to RFEM or RSTAB
Unbeatable Graphical Input Concept
- Graphical input tools allow for the most complex geometries to be quickly and efficiently modeled
- Eliminate external CAD programs with many CAD-like features already integrated in the software
Automation of Standard Procedures
- Automation of standard procedures using programmable API (COM interface)
- Create quick solutions tailored to your company’s design needs resulting in significant time and cost savings
One-Time Purchase with No Additional Running Costs
- Once you purchase a license including add-on modules, the program is yours to keep
- Access to yearly program updates as well as significant discounts on upgrades with the purchase of a Service Contract
- Dlubal Software is an ISO certified company with defined quality objectives
- Regular audits on work processes are supervised by a recognized certification authority (TÜV)
Printout Report that Sets Standards
- Clear and stable
- Optimized for large printouts
- Extensive filter functions
- 3D PDF printout
Website with Extensive Free Services
- Cross-section properties of standardized sections and parametric cross-sections
- Snow, wind, and seismic zone maps
- Approx. 2 000 educational videos and webinars on structural analysis software by Dlubal
- Freely available models for download
- More than 2 300 questions and answers regarding Dlubal programs
- More than 1 000 Knowledge Base articles about structural analysis and the Dlubal products
- Numerous verification examples for comparing results
Well-Positioned and Motivated Software Company
- Internationally established and financially strong company
- Over 280 employees who are responsible for the continuous development of the software
- More than 20 motivated support staff members who provide technical customer support
We ensure every customer's satisfaction with our universally powerful yet user-friendly analysis and design software. Considering all that is included with an affordable one-time license cost and an annual service contract, you'll wonder why you didn't start using Dlubal's products sooner. Contact us today.
Do you have any questions about our products or need advice on selecting the products needed for your projects?
Contact us via our free e-mail, chat, or forum support or find various suggested solutions and useful tips on our FAQ page.
"Many thanks for yesterday's Dlubal Info Day which was perfectly planned and held by very well-trained staff.
RFEM is a reliable partner for my daily tasks in building construction, just great!"