- More than 25,000 users in 71 countries
- One software package for all application areas
- Short learning time and intuitive handling
- Service provided by experienced engineers
- Excellent price/performance ratio
- Flexible modular concept, extensible according to your needs
- Scalable license system with single and network licenses
- Proven software used in many well-known projects
Take advantage of the opportunity to learn about useful features of Dlubal Software programs online. Anyone can register and participate in the scheduled webinars for free.
All webinars are recorded and uploaded to our website where you can watch the videos.
Why Dlubal Software?
On the “Knowledge Base” page, you can find many technical articles and tips & tricks that may help you to solve your structural engineering tasks using Dlubal Software.
“I would like to sincerely thank you for the invitation and the opportunity to attend the webinar. It was really amazing, I learned a lot!”
- Modeling, loading, and analysis of a concrete dome in RFEM
- ACI 318-14 strength and serviceability design with the RF-CONCRETE Surfaces add-on module
- Explore both automated and user-defined reinforcement areas
- Deflection analysis considering creep/shrinkage with the RF-CONCRETE Deflect add-on module
- Modeling, loading, and analysis of steel members in RFEM
- AISC 360-16 ultimate and serviceability limit state design in RF-STEEL AISC
- Significant changes in the 2016 standard applied in RF-STEEL AISC
- Review of result output and printout report generation
- Modeling of piping system and supporting structure in RFEM with RF‑PIPING module extension
- Define additional piping components (fittings, flanges, valves, expansion joints, etc.)
- Automatic load combination generation for piping loads
- Design of piping systems with RF‑PIPING Design
- Overview of supporting structure analysis and design
- Finite element analysis of bolted connection and steel tie rod models in RFEM
- Nonlinear applications including contact solids and surface releases
- Modeling tips such as FE mesh settings and mesh refinements
- Interpretation of analysis results in RFEM
- Features of RF-ALUMINUM ADM and SHAPE-THIN
- Import of custom thin-walled section from SHAPE-THIN to RFEM
- Modeling, loading, and analysis of an aluminum structure in RFEM
- Design of members in RF-ALUMINUM ADM according to ADM 2015
- Revit Integration with RFEM utilizing the direct link
- Explore various scenarios of Revit to RFEM import/export
- Round-tripping of updated model between programs
- Useful tips for a more optimized integration
- Other BIM options in RFEM including Tekla, AutoCAD, etc.
- Buckling behavior of members utilizing RF‑STABILITY
- Addressing FEA singularities with concrete surface design
- Use of “result beams” for additional structure information
- Nonlinear material modeling with a plastic stress analysis of a steel connection
- Functional printing methods and printout report options
- Features of the add-on modules RF‑FORM‑FINDING and RF‑CUTTING‑PATTERN
- Modeling, form-finding and design of a membrane structure
- Generating of cutting patterns and export to AutoCAD
Length: 1:09:34 hContent
- Overview and features of RFEM and the design add‑on modules
- Modeling, loading, generation of load combinations, and analysis of a multi‑material structure in RFEM
- Reinforced concrete design per the ACI 318 utilizing RF‑CONCRETE
- Steel member design per the AISC 360 utilizing RF‑STEEL AISC
- Review of result output and printout report
Do you have any questions about our webinars? Do you need advice for choosing a webinar to watch?
Contact us or find various suggested solutions and useful tips on our FAQ page.
“The webinar was a good presentation that showed the capabilities of your software. I am very impressed with the speaker's time management. To ensure the webinar is within an hour requires a talented professional engineer, preparation and knowledge of the material. This webinar reinforces the value and efficiency of RFEM along with the many add‑on modules.”
Useful Webinar on Joint Design
“The webinar 'Design of Timber Joints in RFEM and RSTAB was very successful!
I am particularly pleased that you explained how to select the SFS intec dowel system WS‑T. Thank you very much!”