- Over 86,000 users in 95 countries
- One software package for all application areas
- Free support by experienced engineers
- Short learning time and intuitive / self-explanatory software
- Excellent price-performance ratio
- Flexible modular concept that can be extended as required
- Scalable license system with single-user and network licenses
- Respected and proven software in many well-known projects
★ ★ ★ ★ ★
Why Dlubal Software?
|Author||Ing. Giovanni Bigoli|
Viale Ippocrate, 146
00161 Rome, Italy
In order to create a surface model with failing supports close to reality, an option called "Failure if contact perpendicular to surfaces failed" is available in RFEM 5 for contact solids under "Contact Parallel to Surfaces".
- Where in the Dlubal extranet can I download my RFEM / RSTAB authorization file?
- How can I display more information about member end hinges in a graphic?
- I have a model with crossing line releases/line hinges and I obtain implausible results.
- I have deleted my shortcut from Viewer. How can I restore it?
- Can I create a visibility from objects even though the function is grayed?
- How do I apply wind load on members of open structures?
- Is it possible to switch off the minimum internal forces when displaying a result diagram so that the maximum values are only displayed?
- Although I have modeled two identical structural systems, I obtain a different shape. Why?
- How can I rotate a nodal support using the COM interface?
- I do not want to design a cross-section in the RF‑/STEEL EC3 add-on module. Can I quickly remove this cross-section from the selection?
Structural engineering software for finite element analysis (FEA) of planar and spatial structural systems consisting of plates, walls, shells, members (beams), solids and contact elements