ASCE 7-16 Response Spectrum Analysis
Model to Download
ASCE 7-16 response spectrum analysis structure modeled in RFEM. The webinar in the link below demonstrates the design workflow to run a response spectra analysis acc. to the ASCE 7-16 utilizing the RF-DYNAM Pro add-on modules.
Model Used in
- Event 002104 | NBC 2015 Modal Response Spectrum Analysis in RFEM
- Event 001944 | CSA A23.3:19 Concrete Design in RFEM
- Event 002019 | Documenting Results in RFEM Printout Report
- Video 001511 | UPD 001 | Program Version Update x.23
- Video 000100 | Structural Analysis and Design of Concrete Structures | Dlubal Software
- Video 002428 |
- Webinar | ASCE 7-16 Response Spectrum Analysis in RFEM
- RFEM Product website
- Dynamic and Seismic Analysis Software
The effects due to snow load are described in the American standard ASCE/SEI 7-16 and in Eurocode 1, Parts 1 through 3. These standards are implemented in the new RFEM 6 program and the Snow Load Wizard, which serves to facilitate the application of snow loads. In addition to this, the most recent generation of the program allows the construction site to be specified on a digital map, thus allowing the snow load zone to be imported automatically. These data are, in turn, used by the Load Wizard to simulate the effects due to the snow load.
Locally Supported Reinforced Concrete Slab Covering Underground Garages - Surface Calculation Variant
Locally Supported Reinforced Concrete Slab Covering Underground Garages - Calculation Option with 2D Equivalent Frame
- What is the maximum number of reinforcement groups that can be created in a design case in RF‑CONCRETE Surfaces?
- I would like to perform punching design of a floor slab. I have selected nodes for the design, but they are marked as invalid. Where did I make a mistake?
- Is the deformation analysis in state II included in the concrete design in RFEM 6?
- How can I open the interaction diagram from Concrete Design?
- Is it possible to design single-layer reinforced surfaces with RFEM 6?
- Why are the members invalid for the Concrete Design add-on?
- Where can I activate creep for concrete design?
- How do I perform stability analysis to determine the critical load factor in RFEM 6?
- What is the meaning of the two terms "Factorize provided reinforcement" and "Optimize provided reinforcement" in the concrete design?
- Can I switch the required reinforcement in the result tables from "mesh nodes" to "grid points?"