Reinforced Concrete Building with Attached Steel Structure
Model to Download
Model Used in
The construction industry is increasingly digitized. Structural engineers, a smaller group in the construction industry, are not always considered as engineers who immediately join the latest trends. Often for good reason.
Pressure Distribution of Residential Building With Garage in the Digital Wind Tunnel by RWIND Simulation
Different Options of Deriving the Analysis Model for a Bolted Steel Connection (Red Lines and Nodes) for Structural Analysis and Design
Dlubal Online Service With Comprehensive Cross-Section Libraries and Determination of Cross-Section Values for Structural Analysis and Design
Wind Load Simulation of CIMU - ILE DE SEGUIN, Paris, in the Digital Wind Tunnel in RWIND Simulation (© www.bouygues.com)
The material model Orthotropic Masonry 2D is an elastoplastic model that additionally allows softening of the material, which can be different in the local x- and y-direction of a surface. The material model is suitable for (unreinforced) masonry walls with in-plane loads.
When trying to import a model from AutoCAD into RFEM, I am getting the error message "3DSOLID or REGION entity detected. Those entities are written in binary format, so import is not possible."
What does this mean?
- When I import a .stp file into RFEM a lot of unused nodes appear. How can I avoid that?
- I have installed RFEM and Revit, but the buttons for the direct export/import in Revit are missing. What can I do?
- Why are my cross-sections defined in RFEM not imported to REVIT?
- Is it possible to export Revit without a license from RSTAB or RFEM?
- How is the automatic creation of c/t-parts carried out?
- When converting from the manual definition of reinforcement areas to the automatic arrangement of reinforcement according to Window 1.4, the result of the deformation calculation differs, although the basic reinforcement has not been modified. What is the reason for this change?
- I design a set of members by using the equivalent member method in RF‑/STEEL EC3, but the calculation fails. The system is unstable, delivering the message "Non-designable - ER055) Zero value of the critical moment on the segment."What could be the reason?
- Does the program check the lap length of the vertical stirrups of a block foundation with smooth bucket sides?
- Why do I get a discontinuous area in the distribution of internal forces? In the area of the supported line, the shear force VEd shows a jump, which does not seems to be plausible.