Coupling of Surfaces
Model to Download
This model is used in FAQ 004677.
- Views 115x
- Downloads 23x
- Updated 05/03/2021
Depending on stiffness, mass, and damping, structures react differently to wind action.
- I obtain different results when comparing the deformation analysis in the RF‑CONCRETE add-on modules and another calculation program. What could be the reason for this?
- What is the best way to consider steel fiber concrete in the structural analysis software RFEM?
- How do I display some results of all load cases in the printout report, but other results of the selected load cases only?
- How can I model a thickened area of my concrete slab in RFEM such as a drop panel?
- How can I model a timber-concrete composite floor?
Is it possible to model and design tapered castellated beams in RF-STEEL AISC?
Why are my steel members not being designed for stability in RF-STEEL AISC?
- When using the "Import Support Reactions as Load" function, I get the message "No surface has been selected upon which the load is to be applied." What is the reason for this message?
- Is it possible to design bidirectional ribbed plates, unidirectional ribbed plates, or hollow core slabs in RFEM?
- Is it possible to set user-defined values when viewing solid stress results?