Model to Download
Graduation Thesis 000451 | Stress Diagram Comparison at Various Steel Structure Connections Using Different Calculation Options
- Views 209x
- Downloads 39x
- Updated 12/21/2021
- Number of Nodes 56
- Number of Lines 78
- Number of Members 15
- Number of Surfaces 16
- Number of Load Cases 7
- Number of Load Combinations 5
- Number of Result Combinations 1
- Total Weight 0.936 t
- Dimensions 42,02 x 1,67 x 6,91 feet
- Program Version 5.23.02
Imperfections in construction engineering are associated with production-related deviation of structural components from their ideal shape. They are often used in a calculation to determine the equilibrium of forces for structural components on a deformed system.
- Is it possible to display the deformation analysis of a surface (limit 0.5‰)?
- How do I perform stability analysis to determine the critical load factor in RFEM 6?
- How can I optimize cross-sections within the steel design?
- Where can I find the materials for the corresponding National Annexes in RFEM 6 and RSTAB 9?
- How do I apply wind load on members of open structures?
- Is it also possible to use RF‑/TOWER Loading without the other TOWER add-on modules?
- I do not want to design a cross-section in the RF‑/STEEL EC3 add-on module. Can I quickly remove this cross-section from the selection?
- I have a roof structure resting on a steel column that runs to the foundations. The column runs through a perimeter wall that supports the false ceiling. A considerable part of the load from the roof is transferred to the wall. I want the steel column to carry all the vertical loads from the roof. How can I do it?
- Are the models and presentations from Info Day 2018 freely available, and can you send them to me?
- I encountered a sharing violation while importing a dxf file into SHAPE-THIN. What is the issue?