This structural analysis model available for download may be used for learning or testing purposes. There is no guarantee or liability for the accuracy or completeness of the model.
Building Model - Result Sections
Model to Download
Building Model with Result Sections
Building model Result sections
- Views 231x
- Downloads 18x
- Updated 11/23/2022
- Number of Nodes 47
- Number of Lines 73
- Number of Members 16
- Number of Surfaces 17
- Number of Solids 0
- Number of Load Cases 2
- Number of Load Combinations 0
- Number of Result Combinations 0
- Total Weight 38.472 tons
- Dimensions 86.12 x 129.17 x 75.36 feet
Important Principles in Wind Simulation
This article demonstrates how to start wind simulation in RWIND 2; the required input data and certain principles also need to be controlled.
- My old model is suddenly unstable. What can be the reason?
- When exporting my model from RFEM to RWIND, I get the message "Warning No. 7731 | Reading of logger file failed." What can I do to start the simulation in RWIND?
- RFEM and RSTAB crash at the moment of starting the program. I work with a 3D mouse. Where is the problem?