This structural analysis model available for download may be used for learning or testing purposes. There is no guarantee or liability for the accuracy or completeness of the model.
TSC006-a | Truss System for Spherical Planes
Model to Download
Truss system for spherical planes
Left-diagonal trussing | Schwedler dome
- Views 434x
- Downloads 5x
- Updated 03/30/2023
- Block parameters editable dynamically
- Number of Nodes 145
- Number of Lines 408
- Number of Members 408
- Number of Surfaces 0
- Number of Solids 0
- Number of Load Cases 1
- Number of Load Combinations 0
- Number of Result Combinations 0
- Total Weight 5.369 tons
- Dimensions 78.74 x 18.04 x 78.74 feet
- Is it possible to hide the color scale in blue/red in tables and in a printout report?
- How can I quickly isolate the nodes that are used as nodal supports in order to display their numbers?
- I get a warning that a file created with RFEM, RSTAB, or RSECTION contains a virus or a Trojan horse. What should I do?