Tensile Membrane Structure
Model to Download
Example of a Tensile Membrane Structure
- Views 69x
- Downloads 7x
- Updated 09/09/2022
- Number of Nodes 10
- Number of Lines 11
- Number of Members 10
- Number of Surfaces 2
- Number of Solids 0
- Number of Load Cases 2
- Number of Load Combinations 2
- Number of Result Combinations 0
- Total Weight 0,428 t
- Dimensions 39,37 x 16,4 x 39,37 feet
This article shows how to manage the input data for member and surface design configurations within the Stress-Strain Analysis add-on.
Cutting Patterns for Fabric with Surface Treatment (Top) and for Textile Mesh Without Surface Treatment (Bottom)
How do I create a user-defined fabric?
- Why do the results in a modal analysis differ between the initial prestress and the surface load?
- Although I modeled two identical systems, I got a different shape. Why?
- How is it possible to make factorized combinations of a dead load in the context of form‑finding?
- I want to create a mapped mesh for a circular hole plate. Is it possible to generate such a mesh in RFEM?
- It seems that the members stay not deformed after my RF‑FORM‑FINDING calculation. What did I wrong?
Can I export my cutting pattern?
- How do I model a tent roof with two cone tips?
- How do I model a suspended membrane roof structure with line supports?
- I would like to calculate and design "flying structures". What do I need for this?