This structural analysis model available for download may be used for learning or testing purposes. There is no guarantee or liability for the accuracy or completeness of the model.
Connection System for External Post-tensioning
Model to Download
Parametric connection that allows the application of external post-tensioning on slabs.
Model created by the Dlubal Latam engineering team. The model is also available as a parameterized block on the Dlubal Latam website.
The file to download contains a parametrized model saved as a block (*.rf6 file type).
- Views 106x
- Downloads 4x
- Updated 04/03/2023
- Number of Nodes 80
- Number of Lines 69
- Number of Members 12
- Number of Surfaces 36
- Number of Solids 0
- Number of Load Cases 0
- Number of Load Combinations 0
- Number of Result Combinations 0
- Total Weight 0.114 tons
- Dimensions 4.1 x 0.55 x 1.64 feet
Linear Critical Load Analysis Using Finite Strip Method (FSM)
This article presents the linear critical load analysis of cross-sections in RFEM 6 and RSTAB 9.
- I have a 3D model and try to split it up into "walls" and "surfaces" with the Building Model and to calculate them separately. However, my structural system becomes unstable then. What can be the reason?
- For the result documentation, I would like to display the vertical line support results clearly in the top view. Which setting do I have to do for this?
- How do I create a splice connection in the Steel Joints add-on?