This structural analysis model available for download may be used for learning or testing purposes. There is no guarantee or liability for the accuracy or completeness of the model.
Timber Gridshell Structure | Hexagon Grid
Model to Download
Timber Gridshell Structure | Structural Analysis Model for RFEM 6 to Download.
- Views 371x
- Downloads 12x
- Updated 06/26/2023
- Number of Nodes 360
- Number of Lines 518
- Number of Members 526
- Number of Surfaces 0
- Number of Solids 0
- Number of Load Cases 1
- Number of Load Combinations 0
- Number of Result Combinations 0
- Total Weight 2.174 tons
- Dimensions 32.81 x 19.69 x 32.81 feet
When calculating regular structures, data input is often not complicated but time-consuming. Input automation can save valuable time. The task described in the present article is to consider the stories of a house as single construction stages. Data is entered using a C# program so that the user does not have to enter the elements of the individual floors manually.
- How can I connect surfaces to other surfaces or members in a hinged/semi-rigid way? What are Line Hinges and Line Releases?
- The load distribution on my members looks different when using the Load Transfer surface vs. the Load Wizards. What is the reason?
- Why does the eHORA map of Austria give different snow loads than your Geo-Zone tool?
Timber Lattice Bridge for Cycling and Pedestrian Use over Reguerón Irrigation Channel in Orihuela, Spain