This structural analysis model available for download may be used for learning or testing purposes. There is no guarantee or liability for the accuracy or completeness of the model.
Glued-Laminated Timber Slab with Semi-Rigid Supports
Model to Download
Glued-Laminated Timber Slab with Semi-Rigid Supports on Downstand Beams
- Views 224x
- Downloads 20x
- Updated 07/20/2023
- Number of Nodes 42
- Number of Lines 65
- Number of Members 46
- Number of Surfaces 4
- Number of Solids 0
- Number of Load Cases 4
- Number of Load Combinations 16
- Number of Result Combinations 0
- Total Weight 1.708 tons
- Dimensions 78.28 x 10.86 x 53.61 feet
When calculating regular structures, data input is often not complicated but time-consuming. Input automation can save valuable time. The task described in the present article is to consider the stories of a house as single construction stages. Data is entered using a C# program so that the user does not have to enter the elements of the individual floors manually.
- How can I connect surfaces to other surfaces or members in a hinged/semi-rigid way? What are Line Hinges and Line Releases?
- The load distribution on my members looks different when using the Load Transfer surface vs. the Load Wizards. What is the reason?
- Why cannot I define a rotation when defining layers?
Timber Lattice Bridge for Cycling and Pedestrian Use over Reguerón Irrigation Channel in Orihuela, Spain