This structural analysis model available for download may be used for learning or testing purposes. There is no guarantee or liability for the accuracy or completeness of the model.
Model to Download
Parameterization of the roof formed by wooden trusses and braced at the ends by St. Andrew's crosses (saltires).
Model created by the Dlubal Latam engineering team. The model is also available as a parameterized block on the Dlubal Latam website.
- Views 105x
- Downloads 16x
- Updated 11/13/2023
- Block parameters editable dynamically
- Number of Nodes 112
- Number of Lines 143
- Number of Members 143
- Number of Surfaces 12
- Number of Solids 0
- Number of Load Cases 0
- Number of Load Combinations 0
- Number of Result Combinations 0
- Total Weight 2.185 tons
- Dimensions 16.4 x 2.82 x 68.9 feet
When calculating regular structures, data input is often not complicated but time-consuming. Input automation can save valuable time. The task described in the present article is to consider the stories of a house as single construction stages. Data is entered using a C# program so that the user does not have to enter the elements of the individual floors manually.
- How can I connect surfaces to other surfaces or members in a hinged/semi-rigid way? What are Line Hinges and Line Releases?
- How is the dimension for an equivalent round section calculated in the Timber Design add-on?
- The load distribution on my members looks different when using the Load Transfer surface vs. the Load Wizards. What is the reason?