2022 NASCC: The Steel Conference
NASCC: The Steel Conference is the premier educational and networking event for the structural steel industry, bringing together structural engineers, steel fabricators, erectors and detailers.
Visit us at at booth #3108!
Do you have any questions about our products or which are best suited for your design projects? Contact us via phone, email, or chat or find suggested solutions and useful tips on our FAQ page available 24/7.
RFEM and RSTAB models can be saved as 3D glTF models (*.glb and *.glTF formats). View the models in 3D in detail with a 3D viewer from Google or Baylon. Take your VR glasses, such as Oculus, to "walk" through the structure.
- Is the German National Annex 2021‑07 to Eurocode 8 available in RFEM 5 / RSTAB 8?
How can I permanently save the parameters in the "Units and Decimal Places" dialog box?
- I have deactivated objects by load case. Why are they still considered in the calculation in the corresponding load case?
- Can I export a response spectrum from RFEM 6 and use it in RFEM 5, for example?
- I would like to enter a large spring constant. Is it possible?
- How can I update the graphics driver, and where do I find the current driver versions?
- How can I display the internal forces of a coupling member or rigid member?
- How do I get the current authorization file for RFEM 5, RSTAB 8 and other stand-alone programs?
- Can I also use RWIND 2 with RFEM 5/RSTAB 8?
- I cannot create a new file. The menu item is grayed out. What can I do?
Structural engineering software for finite element analysis (FEA) of planar and spatial structural systems consisting of plates, walls, shells, members (beams), solids and contact elements
The structural engineering software for design of frame, beam and truss structures, performing linear and nonlinear calculations of internal forces, deformations, and support reactions