International Mass Timber Conference
The International Mass Timber Conference is the largest gathering of cross-laminated timber and other mass timber experts in the world, with a special focus on manufacturing and construction.
Visit us at at booth #407!
Do you have any questions about our products or which are best suited for your design projects? Contact us via phone, email, or chat or find suggested solutions and useful tips on our FAQ page available 24/7.
RF-IMP/RSIMP Add-on Module for RFEM/RSTAB | Generation of Equivalent Geometric Imperfections and Pre-Deformed Initial Structures
Online Training | German 2 | Mi, 29. April 2020 | 8:30 - 12:30 MESZ | RSTAB - Stabwerke Online-Schulung
Designed with the FEA Software RFEM 3 | I am constantly impressed by the range of its capabilities/flexibilities that Dlubal offers | Design Manager Hünnebeck
FEA Software RFEM & Structural Analysis Software RSTAB | Video Tutorial | Creating and Importing Blocks
RFEM and RSTAB models can be saved as 3D glTF models (*.glb and *.glTF formats). View the models in 3D in detail with a 3D viewer from Google or Baylon. Take your VR glasses, such as Oculus, to "walk" through the structure.
I am trying to import a DXF file. The file can be imported into the model, but it does not have the correct scale. Where is the problem?
- Is the German National Annex 2021‑07 to Eurocode 8 available in RFEM 5 / RSTAB 8?
- How can I permanently save the parameters in the "Units and Decimal Places" dialog box?
- Can I export a response spectrum from RFEM 6 and use it in RFEM 5, for example?
- I have deactivated objects by load case. Why are they still considered in the calculation in the corresponding load case?
- I would like to enter a large spring constant. Is it possible?
- How can I update the graphics driver, and where do I find the current driver versions?
- How can I display the internal forces of a coupling member or rigid member?
- How do I get the current authorization file for RFEM 5, RSTAB 8, and other stand-alone programs?
- Can I also use RWIND 2 with RFEM 5/RSTAB 8?
Structural engineering software for finite element analysis (FEA) of planar and spatial structural systems consisting of plates, walls, shells, members (beams), solids and contact elements
The structural engineering software for design of frame, beam and truss structures, performing linear and nonlinear calculations of internal forces, deformations, and support reactions