GB 50010 for RFEM/RSTAB Module Extension
Extension of Reinforced Concrete Design Modules with Design According to GB 50010
GB 50010 for RFEM/RSTAB extends the range of standards for reinforced concrete design with the Chinese standard GB 50010‑2010: Code for Design of Concrete Structures, 1st edition, July 2011, for the following add‑on modules:
The material library already includes the Chinese types of concrete and reinforcing steel available for design. However, you can always define other materials for the design according to GB 50010.
In addition, it is possible consider the seismic design according to the standard GB 50011‑2010 (Code for seismic design of buildings).
RF-/DYNAM Pro - Natural Vibrations Add-on Module for RFEM/RSTAB | Determination of natural frequencies and mode shapes
RF-/DYNAM Pro-Natural Vibrations Add-on Module for RFEM/RSTAB | Determination of Natural Frequencies and Mode Shapes
The material model Orthotropic Masonry 2D is an elastoplastic model that additionally allows softening of the material, which can be different in the local x- and y-direction of a surface. The material model is suitable for (unreinforced) masonry walls with in-plane loads.
- Which programs and add-on modules by Dlubal Software are available for reinforced concrete structures?
- When should the punching load be determined with the (un)smoothed distribution of the shear forces at the critical perimeter?
- I would like to perform the punching shear design on a column with connected downstand beams as a wall corner or Perform wall end. However, the module applies an internal column. Is it possible to adjust it?
- I am getting the message that my material does not meet the requirements of the current standard. How can I correct this?
- Is it possible to design bidirectional ribbed plates, unidirectional ribbed plates, or hollow core slabs in RFEM?
- Why are the values of a column base, head or center on the individual columns only displayed partially for the results from the calculation in RF‑CONCRETE Columns?
- What should be considered when using a failure of columns under tension in the RF‑/DYNAM Pro – Equivalent Loads add-on module?
- Is it possible to set user-defined values when viewing solid stress results?
- How are the signs for the release results of a line release and line hinges interpreted?
- How can I create a curved or arched section?
Customers who bought this product also bought
Design of steel members according to Eurocode 3
Stress analysis of steel members
Design of steel members according to the American standard ANSI/AISC 360
Design of steel members according to the Indian standard IS 800:2007
Design of steel members according to Swiss standard SIA 263
Dynamic and seismic analysis including time history analysis and multi-modal response spectrum analysis
Dynamic analysis of natural frequencies and mode shapes of member models
Seismic and static load analysis using the multi-modal response spectrum analysis
The structural engineering software for design of frame, beam and truss structures, performing linear and nonlinear calculations of internal forces, deformations, and support reactions
Generation of equivalent geometric imperfections and pre-deformed initial structures for nonlinear calculations
Design of steel members according to the South African standard SANS 10162-1:2011
Design of steel members according to the Russian standard SP 16.13330.2011