- The training provides solutions to current questions.
- Numerous hands-on exercises on the PC complement well-founded knowledge with practical know-how.
- Modern training room and first class technical equipment guarantee a pleasant working atmosphere.
- Our speakers have many years of practical experience and are experts in their field.
- Gain valuable program insight for increased company efficiency and decreased overhead costs.
RFEM | Timber Design - Basic
Online Training Information
Why Attend the Training?
Expand your knowledge to work more efficiently and effectively with the Dlubal Software online training.
Date | Time
Basic timber training on the structural FEA software RFEM
Learn how to work more efficiently with the RFEM software and the timber add-on modules. The essential modeling functions and workflow will be discussed using practical examples. Live Q&A with the instructor is possible during the course.
Price$250.00 USD incl. tax
|-||Introduction to the structural analysis software|
|-||Overview of important features|
|-||Detailed workflow with relevant timber member and CLT design examples|
|-||Question and answer opportunities|
|-||Information about Dlubal Software products|
The online training requires a fast and reliable internet connection.
During the training, each participant can ask questions at any time using the chat option.
Each participant will receive a link to the recorded live training incl. presentation models to download and a PDF version of the training manual. This material contains all topics covered during the online training.
The training is held in English.
Each participant will receive a certificate of completion for the hours attended (i.e. PDH).
Amy Heilig, PE
CEO - USA Office
Sales & Technical Support Engineer
Amy Heilig is the CEO of the USA office located in Philadelphia, PA. In addition, she provides sales and technical support and continues to aid in the development of Dlubal Software programs for the North American market.
Alex Bacon, EIT
Technical Support Engineer
Alex is responsible for customer training, technical support, and continued program development for the North American market.
- Product Description | Structural Analysis Software RFEM
- Timber Structural Analysis and Design Software
Do you have questions about our group training courses?
Just contact us via our free e-mail, chat, or forum support.
If you are interested in a specific topic that is not included in a group training, please ask for an Individual Seminar.
"I have watched the webinar recording "Design of Cross-laminated Timber Panels (CLT) According to Eurocode 5" on YouTube and I am impressed by about the program and the very good presentation.
- In RF-/TIMBER AWC and RF-/TIMBER CSA, I receive the Error 49927 and Error 54089 respectively which says the cross-section is not permitted. Why can I not design this section in the module?
- Is it possible to perform fire resistance design of cross-laminated timber panels in RF‑LAMINATE?
- Is it possible to perform a detailed analysis of connections, supports, or reinforcements of cross‑laminated timber plates in RF‑LAMINATE?
- Can I use RFEM to calculate a log house three-dimensionally?
- How do I display some results of all load cases in the printout report, but other results of the selected load cases only?
- I would like to carry out the flexural buckling design for timber components with imperfections and internal forces according to the second-order analysis. Is it sufficient to activate this in Details of the RF‑/TIMBER Pro add-on module or is it necessary to make additional settings?
- Can I design laminated veneer lumber with RFEM/RSTAB?
- How can I calculate a timber-concrete composite floor with cross-laminated timber?
Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Pellentesque arcu. Nulla pulvinar eleifend sem. Fusce consectetuer risus a nunc.
- Is it possible to save the structures of the manufacturer-specific cross-laminated timber plates in the RF‑LAMINATE add-on module?
Structural engineering software for finite element analysis (FEA) of planar and spatial structural systems consisting of plates, walls, shells, members (beams), solids and contact elements
Design of timber members according to the American standard ANSI/AWC NDS
Design of timber members according to the Canadian standard CSA O86-14