Structures in the DXF format can be imported into RFEM 6 / RSTAB 9 as lines from Autodesk AutoCAD.
Different objects (for example, cross-sections) can be exported from RFEM 6 / RSTAB 9 to separate layers in Autodesk AutoCAD.
Is Revit AddIn installed automatically in RFEM 6?
- Are the models and presentations from Info Day 2018 freely available, and can you send them to me?
- Is it possible to import the files of the FEM-Design program by the StruSoft company into RFEM?
- Can I use RFEM to calculate a log house three-dimensionally?
- Which programs can I use to calculate and design power plants?
- I am trying to import a model from cadwork. Unfortunately, I cannot correctly transfer the cross-sections from cadwork to RFEM. Do you have any tips?
- When importing a model directly from AutoCAD, the shape of the "spline" is sometimes incorrect.
- How to model a cable net structure in using the RF-FORM-FINDING add-on module?
- I would like to export the reinforcement of a slab in the Nemetschek format. However, no setting is available in the following window after selecting the surface.
- Does RFEM integrate with Autodesk Inventor?
The structural analysis program RFEM 6 is the basis of a modular software system. The main program RFEM 6 is used to define structures, materials, and loads of planar and spatial structural systems consisting of plates, walls, shells, and members. The program can also design combined structures as well as solid and contact elements.
The structural frame & truss analysis and design program RSTAB 9 contains a similar range of functions as the FEA software RFEM, paying special attention to frames and trusses. Therefore, it is very easy to use and for many years, it has been the best choice for the structural analysis of beam structures consisting of steel, concrete, timber, aluminum, and other materials.